What's new

SALTY Bradycast: SZ, the cycle, the truth

Tokiwartoothxdk

『T R I G G E R E D』
yeah.. why let the truth get in the way of a bunch of loosers complaining they can not insta win. Madzin is proof that GM can kick ass with the best of them. There is no defence against it.. all thesis crap is just "I want to be able to win easier".. it is pathetic.
ive seen Madzin go to Blood God more time then i can count, just stop while you can

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Dude, that's why they're awesome. Bradycasts are insightful a/f.
I enjoy hearing him talk. He has a unique presence on the mic but I feel like he could've gotten his point across with half the time. Just my opinion. And he's said these things countless times before.

I see where this is going.. Ill agree that im a bad sz player and this bradycast is pure nonsense. I'm deleting it from you tube and I ask a mod to please close this thread.

ando1184

Noob
Great bradycast tom, I enjoyed every bit of it and 200% agree. I hope we all can get back to a whole community again. I look forward to the next vid :) I am a character loyalist and definitely understand the baggage that entails.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
I too saw where this was going and saved it, and its pretty good stuff here so if anyone genuinely wants a copy and not just to troll, just let me know.

Unless Tom has a problem with that too in which case I won't.
I didn't get a chance to hear it before it was extinguished. :-(

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I didn't get a chance to hear it before it was extinguished. :-(
no problem, I got chu. Just want to hear from Tom first because it's his words and if there was something of me on the internet that I no longer wanted people having, for whatever reason, I obviously couldn't stop anybody from sharing it around but I certainly would feel disrespected by the people that did.

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
Dang, I watched the first half earlier and was gonna watch the second half just now.

There's never going to be a point where people don't hate on you, Tom. The silent majority enjoys your stuff, and a lot of people who try to mess with you do as well. Otherwise you wouldn't have so many followers.

I've watched streams of yours where one person said something and you've either threatened to or shut your stream down because of it. It's the same thing here. You almost have an attitude that's like, okay well if i'm getting hated on, i'm gonna take away the entertainment, and you guys can just blame it on the 1-5 people that got on my nerves.

The one person or people could be 13 years old, someone who just sits on Twitch all day and tries to bring people down, or someone who is just trying to help and they're going about it the wrong way.

Imo if you didn't have this attitude, or at least appear to have this kind of attitude, you would have a lot more support and probably less stress. People will always hate on you. I personally don't know if i'm gonna check out another video, because I might bookmark it to watch it later, just to see that it's down because some 9 year old said that you dropped a combo.

Edit: I debated whether I should have pmed you this or not. I decided not to since some people tell me that this is all an act for attention. If that's the case, I would feel like an idiot sending you a wall of text in a pm. At least other people get to engage now lol.

Noooo! I was saving the video for tonight, just went to watch and now it's gone. When you've been part of the online MK community as long as you have Tom, you're bound to attract some naysayers. Doesn't matter what you say or how you play, you'll certainly find opposition on the internet and you just have to accept that. Hope you change your mind and decide to un-privatize this video, or at the very least hook a few of us (me me me) up with the link.