What's new

SALTY Bradycast: SZ, the cycle, the truth

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
5:45 Balanced Kenshi's B1~close overhead slash is actually armor interruptible.

Don't make nrs think he is safer than he is,Tom xD
He even is taken away frames if he lands an overhead slash :/

Watching the rest of the vid now, seems interesting.

5:45 Balanced Kenshi's B1~close overhead slash is actually armor interruptible.

Don't make nrs think he is safer than he is,Tom xD
He even is taken away frames if he lands an overhead slash :/

Watching the rest of the vid now, seems interesting.

LOL and this is why i couldnt use any other character then the one im an expert with as a bigger example. Sorry Kenshi players, my bad..

Goat-City

Banned
EH MER FREAKEN GERD I HEVE NU APTIONS THUNKS PUALO YU WUWENED DUB BERO FU MEH HEA DER WERST CHERECTAR IN TEH FREAKIN GEME
Just pointing out that this is the kind of passive aggressive trolling that gets a free pass on this site, but if you were to directly call Tom an idiot you could get a warning. How about you correct Tom's points in a civil way without trying to piss someone off for being wrong in your eyes?

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
Just saw the whole vid. Completely agree with the final thoughts.

Time is the key. Nrs should be very careful with rushed nerfs or buffs.

The example that is closer to me: Not taking enough time KILLED fisticuffs Cage with his early nerf last year and sent him to the sewers.
Actually, the generalized poke buffing to the cast would have been the answer to tone down that variation, whose frames should have stayed the same. But no, people didn't lab it, didn't think about ways to get around it, and cried, nrs listened too soon, and he got nerfed twice: in june 2015, and with the generalized poke buffs. This is how you create a bottom tier character.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
NRS really needs to make patches based on tournament performance rather than what the majority says. *cough* Triborg *cough*

Those people do not understand the game's mechanics, they don't take the time to even learn the mechanics, and worst of all, they do it when something is NEW.

DDutchguy

Stand 4'ing airplanes out of the sky
NRS really needs to make patches based on tournament performance rather than what the majority says. *cough* Triborg *cough*

Those people do not understand the game's mechanics, they don't take the time to even learn the mechanics, and worst of all, they do it when something is NEW.
The issue with tournament play is that a character may seem very OP, while it is the player that makes him/her that way.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room

Cyrax.