What's new

Bradycast Featuring Perfect Legend - Putting DR Gross & CD Jr 'On Blast'

CD jr

Noob
Maaan, I really feel that the alliance Gross picked eventually bite him back in his ass.
Gross played the CD brothers extensively exclusively for his whole preparation...thinking they were helping him warm up with matchups....but instead he got downloaded by them and he had to face them in tournament without his element of surprise (as he got downloaded and his download of them was not complete).

If only he didn't expose himself to the CDbrothers beforehand or didn't face them in tournament. Then we would have seen what Gross was really about.

I guess Gross learned a lesson: there are no alliances in MK. Sandbag in casuals before tournaments
lol you really think we had a plan to download his gameplay? we were palying casuals to our fullest potential not sandbagging or anything like that. Its funny how you post shit like that and make it sound as if its true. gross is an amazing player and if he hadnt face my brother and i he wouldve gotten top free. cant wait for him to rape 95% of the players at nec.

CD jr

Noob
this is the first time i read the posts and on this thread and cant believe how full of shit some people are. gross is better than 85% of the mk players and im not even exaggerating or being biased cause he is dominican. if you think you are better than gross come to nec and beat him in a first to 10 i will put any ANY amount of money on him. he lost to two top players and still got top 16 and he is overrated? what? Perfect legend needs to hold that L from gross MIT and dab and learn from it. im holding my L against cat and scar even though i still think scar kinda random me out in tourney with those risky skarlet over heads and jumps i still gave him credit and respect him as player something p1ayer 1engend does not do. kung lao only has 2 bad match ups maybe 3 and those are cage, sonya, and cyrax pl needs to stop downplaying this lao already cause he has the tools to fight everything in the game.

lol you really think we had a plan to download his gameplay? we were palying casuals to our fullest potential not sandbagging or anything like that. Its funny how you post shit like that and make it sound as if its true. gross is an amazing player and if he hadnt face my brother and i he wouldve gotten top free. cant wait for him to rape 95% of the players at nec.
"feed the dragon" lmao, on another note i'm sure gross will only get better as a player as time goes by. I played him in a long casual set and winded up beating him alot, especially with my scorpion, which means there might be some characters he doesn't know that well, so he'll need to work on that.

this is the first time i read the posts and on this thread and cant believe how full of shit some people are. gross is better than 85% of the mk players and im not even exaggerating or being biased cause he is dominican. if you think you are better than gross come to nec and beat him in a first to 10 i will put any ANY amount of money on him. he lost to two top players and still got top 16 and he is overrated? what? Perfect legend needs to hold that L from gross MIT and dab and learn from it. im holding my L against cat and scar even though i still think scar kinda random me out in tourney with those risky skarlet over heads and jumps i still gave him credit and respect him as player something p1ayer 1engend does not do. kung lao only has 2 bad match ups maybe 3 and those are cage, sonya, and cyrax pl needs to stop downplaying this lao already cause he has the tools to fight everything in the game.
pretty much what i was saying, he needs to hold dat L and move on and stop downplaying lao because lao still top 5.

CD jr

Noob
"feed the dragon" lmao, on another note i'm sure gross will only get better as a player as time goes by. I played him in a long casual set and winded up beating him alot, especially with my scorpion, which means there might be some characters he doesn't know that well, so he'll need to work on that.
yeah we were talking about that. he has a lot of match ups that he needs to work on. im trying to get him here a week before nec so he can train with us and we can help him with some match ups. man why the fuck you didnt feed that the dragon? THAT NIKKA WAS HUNGRY! lol cant wait to hang with you and your bro at nec man.

yeah we were talking about that. he has a lot of match ups that he needs to work on. im trying to get him here a week before nec so he can train with us and we can help him with some match ups. man why the fuck you didnt feed that the dragon? THAT NIKKA WAS HUNGRY! lol cant wait to hang with you and your bro at nec man.
definitely bro, it'll be fun and a great tournament. WC needs to pay back the EC by attending a major over there, and we plan on doing that.

B Pryme

Noob
Very classy and mature response Jr. I really hope you come back harder then ever, your a great player and I hope to see you get back to dominating.

Via_Negativa

Darkforge
USA downplays smoke and no one represents him on a consistent level and basis at highest levels

there are only 2 who do so: Wafflez and xsmokex and both are very young and rarely get to travel. Gross is an extremely high level smoke on the level of these 2 who i had more trouble with compared to these 2

Remember when Detroit and CD JR mained smoke? He was top 5 back then but since now they dont use him people act like he doesnt exist in the game

He's wasted potential sitting on the character select screen
I agree, and i also think it's because he is unplayable. Dat stupid stance, some very ugly looking moves and dat Christopher walken hair..

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
this is the first time i read the posts and on this thread and cant believe how full of shit some people are. gross is better than 85% of the mk players and im not even exaggerating or being biased cause he is dominican. if you think you are better than gross come to nec and beat him in a first to 10 i will put any ANY amount of money on him. he lost to two top players and still got top 16 and he is overrated? what?
I didn't even watch any tournament footage of Gross, I only seen some of the money matches and casuals he played. But from what I seen, I think Gross has the best Sektor and possibly best Smoke out of anybody in the community, and just a very good player in general. I def want to play him at NEC