What's new

Bradycast Featuring Perfect Legend - Putting DR Gross & CD Jr 'On Blast'

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
When I used to say Cyrax was top 5 people branded me as some random keyboard warrior talking $hit. Oh "damage is not everything", "He has too many bad matchups" bla bla bla. LBSH is Sheeva remains the way she is and has Cyrax damage output she would be top 10.
Been saying it for 7-9 months

If you play Kenshi, you're obviously going to think Kitana is not that great of a character. I think she was A+ tier in the lastest tier list so that would more than likely make her top ten. Just saying.
I play a ton of characters , this isnt based on me playing kenshi if this was directed to me. All kits agree

Why not have CRUM interview what Gross thought of MK and the community at MLG Dallas?

Getting somebody like Maxter or Rolando to translate. So we can read what he felt...food for thought.

I would say more, but most MK community members have glass skin anyways and are pretty much dumb as stumps. lol
Gross speaks 7 words of english

Let's be seriously serious here, cyrax is definitely top 2
I agree

Good stuff lol. Pig Of The Hut, I'm never one to take tier lists to heart because I, along with most other kitana mains, are character loyalists. However, I find that you having her as low as you do as well as being AHEAD of skarlet pretty interesting to say the least my friend. Was your list based on personal experience?
These are my #s and list based on what ive seen for 2 years and judging the character's tools and lack of tools

Were those matches recorded? I'd love to see those, especially the first 6. :p (Kitana fan)
Yea i just havent had any time this week to post

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Pl really lacks a scene, he has a point, kung lao doesnt destroy the whole cast like everyone says. imo he is 4-7. and thats still really good. kabal, kenshi, cyrax are better than him imo. kung lao ties with cage and sonya
I don't think anybody can use the "I don't have a scene" excuse. I don't have a scene either, seriously the only time I ever play MK9 offline is tournaments. I play MK9 online on xbox 360, than I go to tournaments and play MK9 offline on ps3 like what once every couple months? So I NEVER play offline, and I NEVER play on Ps3 except for tournaments. I don't even own a ps3. And I have placed top 8 at every single tournmament I have gone to since I started playing MK9 competitively, except for MLG Colombus and MLG Raleigh. And at those two tournaments I placed 9th. I have like five different top 8 placings and two 9th placings, from having no scene and from never playing offline. So the "I don't have a scene" phrase is bullshit. I don't use it so nobody else should either.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I don't think anybody can use the "I don't have a scene" excuse. I don't have a scene either, seriously the only time I ever play MK9 offline is tournaments. I play MK9 online on xbox 360, than I go to tournaments and play MK9 offline on ps3 like what once every couple months? So I NEVER play offline, and I NEVER play on Ps3 except for tournaments. And I have placed top 8 at every single tournmament I have gone to since I started playing MK9 competitively, except for MLG Colombus and MLG Raleigh. And at those two tournaments I placed 9th. I have like five different top 8 placings and two 9th placings. So the "I don't have a scene" phrase is bullshit. I don't use it so nobody else should either.
But I don't have a scene bro!!!!

coolwhip

Noob
I don't think anybody can use the "I don't have a scene" excuse. I don't have a scene either, seriously the only time I ever play MK9 offline is tournaments. I play MK9 online on xbox 360, than I go to tournaments and play MK9 offline on ps3 like what once every couple months? So I NEVER play offline, and I NEVER play on Ps3 except for tournaments. And I have placed top 8 at every single tournmament I have gone to since I started playing MK9 competitively, except for MLG Colombus and MLG Raleigh. And at those two tournaments I placed 9th. I have like five different top 8 placings and two 9th placings, from having no scene and from never playing offline. So the "I don't have a scene" phrase is bullshit. I don't use it so nobody else should either.
That speaks about how good you are as a player but it doesn't really mean it's a shitty excuse. You and PL are the exceptions, among a few others. Meaning that no matter what, you guys are good enough to do very well. But that doesn't mean that not having an offline scene is not detrimental. It really is, especially when players start leveling up. Look at how much the guys at GGA have improved to where at least two of them will place in every top 8 of every tournament. That is a huge advantage. Not an unfair advantage by any means, but a huge advantage.

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
That speaks about how good you are as a player but it doesn't really mean it's a shitty excuse. You and PL are the exceptions, among a few others. Meaning that no matter what, you guys are good enough to do very well. But that doesn't mean that not having an offline scene is not detrimental. It really is, especially when players start leveling up. Look at how much the guys at GGA have improved to where at least two of them will place in every top 8 of every tournament. That is a huge advantage. Not an unfair advantage by any means, but a huge advantage.
I mean I see what your saying, if I was able to play offline every single day against good players, I would probably be that much better. But still, when I go out to tournaments and lose, I don't make excuses saying I don't have an offline scene. I never make excuses. I just play

I don't think anybody can use the "I don't have a scene" excuse. I don't have a scene either, seriously the only time I ever play MK9 offline is tournaments. I play MK9 online on xbox 360, than I go to tournaments and play MK9 offline on ps3 like what once every couple months? So I NEVER play offline, and I NEVER play on Ps3 except for tournaments. I don't even own a ps3. And I have placed top 8 at every single tournmament I have gone to since I started playing MK9 competitively, except for MLG Colombus and MLG Raleigh. And at those two tournaments I placed 9th. I have like five different top 8 placings and two 9th placings, from having no scene and from never playing offline. So the "I don't have a scene" phrase is bullshit. I don't use it so nobody else should either.
If you had a scene, you maybe would have done even better...

also I dont think its an excuse, it just sucks you can't play the game offline like other people do. Its not always about the competitive scene.

gross

Noob
it's unfortunate that I can not speak Spanish here because you do not understand and do not speak English so it's a disadvantage for me because I can not defend myself and desahogarma when they are speaking against me

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
it's unfortunate that I can not speak Spanish here because you do not understand and do not speak English so it's a disadvantage for me because I can not defend myself and desahogarma when they are speaking against me

I will translate back to spanish for you spanish speakers here via Google Translate http://translate.google.com/

es una pena que no puedo hablar español aquí porque usted no entiende y no hablan Inglés, así que es una desventaja para mí porque no puedo defenderme y desahogarma cuando hablan contra mí

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Sonya and probably cage/kitana are the only characters who have given me any sort of problem whatsoever as a Lao player. Get the hell out of here with 7 bad match ups. I have never had a problem with Quan chi players, he's to slow to deal with lao's footsie game. In my honest opinion he's the 2nd/3rd best in the game.

Also, I like pig's top 17 more than any other match-up chart so far.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
Guy wins two Evo's and people are telling him he's wrong about having 7 bad mu's. I'll take Pl's opinion over anybody else. Lao can overcome those mu's and he's already done so in the past. Also, Pig has beaten so many Lao's, it seems like it's in Kenshi's favor. Grind out the mu's folks.

Guy wins two Evo's and people are telling him he's wrong about having 7 bad mu's. I'll take Pl's opinion over anybody else. Lao can overcome those mu's and he's already done so in the past. Also, Pig has beaten so many Lao's, it seems like it's in Kenshi's favor. Grind out the mu's folks.
i agree, grinding out a mu can take anyone a long way. If i can beat a top kabal with scorpion, i'm pretty sure ppl can deal with something like a 6 4 mu and etc. I don't agree with the 7 bad mus bcuz i feel there's something he could add to his game to make his lao more dangerous.

sub_on_dubs

Online Scrub Lord
i agree, grinding out a mu can take anyone a long way. If i can beat a top kabal with scorpion, i'm pretty sure ppl can deal with something like a 6 4 mu and etc. I don't agree with the 7 bad mus bcuz i feel there's something he could add to his game to make his lao more dangerous.
I'd doubt he'd take the advice. He seems pretty hard-headed. lol