What's new

Bottom 5 Character Project

Flagg

Noob
After playing around with Sindel some more, there is no way she is bottom 5.

I dont think people appreciate just how good her 21 is and the amount of stuff you can do off of it.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
After playing around with Sindel some more, there is no way she is bottom 5.

I dont think people appreciate just how good her 21 is and the amount of stuff you can do off of it.
yep until you are poked out of it over and over lolol only time 2,1 is good is after a jip is landed.

Sindel is the worst In the game :p ;)

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Flagg

Noob
yep until you are poked out of it over and over lolol only time 2,1 is good is after a jip is landed.

Sindel is the worst In the game :p ;)

You can low poke 21? What if you cancel it into 212, ex scream, levi cancel throw, or cartwheel?

You can low poke 21? What if you cancel it into 212, ex scream, levi cancel throw, or cartwheel?
Pretty sure he means poking them out of the startup frames of standing 2. If you do stand 2 at the same time that the other person pushes a button, their button probably wins.

Flagg

Noob
Pretty sure he means poking them out of the startup frames of standing 2. If you do stand 2 at the same time that the other person pushes a button, their button probably wins.
Ahh I get you now.

To be fair, he's right...I find I get in with opportunities only after a jump in punch first. Very rarely can I get a standing 21 in, unless i've baited them enough to not wake up after knock down.

I should reiterate, that JP, 21 is very good.

I don't think she is bottom 5. Thing is, with this game, who is bottom 5. Most the characters are very, very balanced.

Ahh I get you now.

To be fair, he's right...I find I get in with opportunities only after a jump in punch first. Very rarely can I get a standing 21 in, unless i've baited them enough to not wake up after knock down.

I should reiterate, that JP, 21 is very good.

I don't think she is bottom 5. Thing is, with this game, who is bottom 5. Most the characters are very, very balanced.
Yeah, once you've gotten them to block a 21 you're in good shape. Getting them to block, though, that seems to be the real trick.

Flagg

Noob
21, ex scream can lead to 34-36%.

The beauty of 21, is that the low 1 often catches a lot of people still. Even if they block, you could levi cancel throw, or 21 into cartwheel for the overhead.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
DanCock is the reason I'm trying to learn as much about fighting the Queen as possible.

Woman is no joke. I didn't really dig my runthrough with her, but that's me.
I get kind of antsy when a good deal of my offense/tactics involves spending so much time in the air.
But still, she is not to be overlooked. No.
Nor is Sektor. I'm a mustard man, but I wish I was the slightest bit useful with ketchup.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Lots of people don't realize that if sindel does a Levi cancel all you need to do when she's up close is don't press block and just hold down and press any button. A poke will stop even step up and her xray. But she still has other options to avoid the poke I'm just saying. Some online sindels might get away with a slight frame trap with it. Slight.

Again I'm a scrub/weak sindel so don't take anything I say as fact ;)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
The only prolific development Quan has had is the mayo trap, that's all that's been discovered as of yet. I think there may be more under his sleeve, but that's yet to be determined.

He still has something up his sleeve trust me on that one and there is a big possibility you ll see it at WGC. All i have to say is that zoners will fear Quan Chi after this discovery.

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Lots of people don't realize that if sindel does a Levi cancel all you need to do when she's up close is don't press block and just hold down and press any button. A poke will stop even step up and her xray. But she still has other options to avoid the poke I'm just saying. Some online sindels might get away with a slight frame trap with it. Slight.

Again I'm a scrub/weak sindel so don't take anything I say as fact ;)

If her fastest strings didn't all start high then levi cancels would be amazing. I like doing blocked 2xxLevi cancel into 44 though, I think only armoured moves can interupt it if I did the maths right and the sindel player does it down to the frame, I suck at reading frame data though so I'm probably wrong lol.

salvificblood

Worst Sub-Zero Ever
I was messing around with Sindel in practise the other day because I just didn't understand her and realised there's no reason to do anything other than crouch block and poke the crap out of her, lol.

quandaghost

kung lao swag walker
well even om said sub-zero sucks i mean he was the the one sub-zero that everyone followed and if he says it hen i cant help but believe it.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
He still has something up his sleeve trust me on that one and there is a big possibility you ll see it at WGC. All i have to say is that zoners will fear Quan Chi after this discovery.
I actually figured out some 'tech' with Quan that I shared with Dink who'll show it off at Final Round, it's stupid obvious though, but a lot of people fall for it...lol

Excited to see that tech, though! Hidan's discovery? Now if only Quan could have a great void like Scorpion and could stuff wakeups...oh baby.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
sindel definitely isn't bottom 5 BUT it's not because of her 21 or even her flight cancels

DanCock

Cock Master!!
smoke is the man with or with out the reset.. i never put his reset in mind when i made my top 5, same with cyrax. i just cant imagine that they will leave those in the game... atleast i hope.. smoke with out the reset is top 10 for sure..