What's new

Boon tweets, "New character announce tomorrow. And its a BIG one! Really big!"

Plop

Noob
He said its not the Atom? I can't even think of anyone with Big in their name besides Big Barda, but I don't think we'll get anymore big, heavy characters. We've already got Doomsday, Bane, Lex Luthor, and Grundy. Please, no more.

I'm beginning to think its referencing the significance of the character. Someone huge like Aquaman or Hawkwoman, maybe even Sinestro. Someone who is pivotal in the story.
That's a point, there ARE lots of big characters. MK9 only really had Sheeva. I was almost certain Swamp Thing had his spot guaranteed when Boon tweeted that pic but now I'm not so sure.

As much as I'd love it to be Swamp Thing, my monies going on Doomsday.

While it would be nice to work Watchmen into the main DC canon, this won't happen. Watchmen's author's cult would get way too butthurt and pretty much convince everyone else not to buy and then, Watchmen's author would sue NRS and DC (again) for creative rights, even though he has no actual claim to the characters because he made them FOR DC, and therefore, does not own them.
LEAVE ALAN MOORE ALOOOOOOOOOOOONE.
HE IS A HUMAN BEEEEEEING!
HE HAS FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELINGS!

I don't get the love for this Dr. Fate guy. Gonna be honest, just going by the picture we've seen of him, he looks like a palette swapped Joker/Red Hood.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
He could be being ironic, and its actually Robin. He is probably very significant to the story, and he will show up in the comic in a month or two.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
I wish Boon would stop with the unneccessary trolling and tell us the goddamn truth for once. It doesn't create hype, there is absolutely no reason for him to do this other than the fact that he gets a kick out of it. Man, the dude is so slippery. Bet he's reading this post right now, I think I can feel his breath on my neck.

I also don't get the "Ed hinted at Dr. Fate" claims. His video link for Terminator was talking about CHOICE. Deciding fate. What are we doing in the Battle Arena? Oh yes, voting to determine the fate of these matchups. Seriously, am I the only person that thought about that?