What's new

Boon tweets, "New character announce tomorrow. And its a BIG one! Really big!"

We're getting closer and closer to April 16/19 so, what does that mean? Crunch time! NetherRealm Studios has been wasting no time at all recently spitting out awesome news for us on twitter and tonight is one of them! As tweeted about two hours ago, Ed Boon is saying that there will be, "New character announce tomorrow. And its a BIG one! Really big!" and he also mentions that there will also be gameplay with cut-scenes from the story and more!

cb.jpg
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/301500218308972544
cb1.jpg
https://twitter.com/noobde/status/301502973761163264

Aquaman!? Martian Manhunter?! Could it be? What do you think?

Or if it's literally implied as big, Doomsday, as he was showcased in the Battle Arena introduction videos. .

Also other things coming including, EPIC video of story cut scene footage and gameplay.

This is going to be a hype week for Injustice, hang on tight. Stay tuned to Test Your Might!

edited by STORMS*

Attachments

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
If big means for matter of importance inside DC universe, could be something as Aquaman or Green Lantern, more or less like fan-base service

But if Ed Boon wanted to say big as "big size / tall", so, probably could be Doomsday, or Killer Croc (if he might be playable)

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If big means for matter of importance inside DC universe, could be something as Aquaman or Green Lantern, more or less like fan-base service

But if Ed Boon wanted to say big as "big size / tall", so, probably could be Doomsday, or Killer Croc (if he might be playable)

Lantern is confirmed and how would they gauge importance?

If the "big"s in the tweet have any significance, I'm think one of two characters: Giganta or the Atom? The Atom can grow big just like he can grow small. Giganta only grows big. It's a toss up.

But if the word "big" has no significance, I'm betting either Aquaman or Hawkwoman.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If the "big"s in the tweet have any significance, I'm think one of two characters: Giganta or the Atom? The Atom can grow big just like he can grow small. Giganta only grows big. It's a toss up.

But if the word "big" has no significance, I'm betting either Aquaman or Hawkwoman.

He said it's not Atom and big could mean size or big in their name, not just the ability to grow.

He said it's not Atom and big could mean size or big in their name, not just the ability to grow.
He said its not the Atom? I can't even think of anyone with Big in their name besides Big Barda, but I don't think we'll get anymore big, heavy characters. We've already got Doomsday, Bane, Lex Luthor, and Grundy. Please, no more.

I'm beginning to think its referencing the significance of the character. Someone huge like Aquaman or Hawkwoman, maybe even Sinestro. Someone who is pivotal in the story.

Well. This was unexpected. Awesome. Most likely not to be one I'm really looking forward to though. Not expecting Raven to have a huge fanfare reveal. :( Probably Aquaman or Doomsday.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I'm beginning to think its referencing the significance of the character. Someone huge like Aquaman or Hawkwoman, maybe even Sinestro. Someone who is pivotal in the story.
Hawkwoman is probably not pivotal, if we're talking story of the game then it might be Ares.

Hawkwoman is probably not pivotal, if we're talking story of the game then it might be Ares.
You never know. Ares would be big, but remember, Hawkwoman is not one to sit on the sidelines and stay out of things. We don't much about her role so don't count her out just yet.

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
darkseid, mongol, swampthing, steel in ageis armor, juggernaut???

This message is brought to you by The Hateocracy