What's new

Boon tweets, "New character announce tomorrow. And its a BIG one! Really big!"

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
You never know. Ares would be big, but remember, Hawkwoman is not one to sit on the sidelines and stay out of things. We don't much about her role so don't count her out just yet.

No she's not but by that line of thinking all playable characters are technically "big" as they'll effect the story.

It's big something the masses will connect to easy and recognize, has to be Doomsday or Aquaman. Manhunter is a good possibility too.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
it really seems like it would be doomsday but if not him Aquaman like karried said, Manhunter would be nice too

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
If it's a new character it has to be someone that hasn't been "officially" announced or shown off yet.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I really doubt it's going to be her. I'd absolutely love it if it was her, but I'm not betting on it. Most likely Aquaman or Doomsday.

Also...why do so many call her Hawkwoman? Isn't it Hawkgirl??
It's both honestly, people just call her what they want.

I really doubt it's going to be her. I'd absolutely love it if it was her, but I'm not betting on it. Most likely Aquaman or Doomsday.

Also...why do so many call her Hawkwoman? Isn't it Hawkgirl??
No, it's technically Hawkwoman. Hawkgirl was a member of the Justice Society of America along with heroes such as Dr. Fate and Flash (Jay Garrick). They are actually not the same character at all, like most believe.

Reedoms

Noob
No, it's technically Hawkwoman. Hawkgirl was a member of the Justice Society of America along with heroes such as Dr. Fate and Flash (Jay Garrick). They are actually not the same character at all, like most believe.
But they are. Zero Hour fused them all into one person. The names are interchangeable.

What if it's Dr. Fate? Boon has been mentioning him a lot, he mentioned him today too in the Shazam screenshoot, last week he was mentioned.

Also Boon said, we have the same access to info as him, so it sorta makes sense.

Also it's coming with story cut scenes, what if the theory about "time freeze" etc is being shown off a little?

What if it's Dr. Fate? Boon has been mentioning him a lot, he mentioned him today too in the Shazam screenshoot, last week he was mentioned.

Also Boon said, we have the same access to info as him, so it sorta makes sense.

Also it's coming with story cut scenes, what if the theory about "time freeze" etc is being shown off a little?
I don't think so. Dr. Fate is only a cameo I'm sure. If Cyborg and Nightwing are around and pretty much adults, then Kent Nelson would be way too old to fight.

But on the other hand, Nabu (the Lord of Order inhabiting the Helmet of Fate) controls a body regardless of their physical abilities. Kent Nelson would simply be incredibly broken after any battle. His old bones couldn't take it. But what if...

Giovanni Zatara is wearing the Helmet of Fate. Think about it. Boon said he prefers Fate over Zatanna. I would personally like Giovanni Zatara to be Doctor Fate and we could get an alternate skin of just Giovanni without the Fate costume. It also makes sense because we can see the Doctor Fate costume in the screen shot with Shazam, meaning Dr. Fate has a new one if he's playable.

I just like Giovanni. He's got hardly any representation.

Big you say?

While it would be nice to work Watchmen into the main DC canon, this won't happen. Watchmen's author's cult would get way too butthurt and pretty much convince everyone else not to buy and then, Watchmen's author would sue NRS and DC (again) for creative rights, even though he has no actual claim to the characters because he made them FOR DC, and therefore, does not own them.

Tim Static

Adminerator
While it would be nice to work Watchmen into the main DC canon, this won't happen. Watchmen's author's cult would get way too butthurt and pretty much convince everyone else not to buy and then, Watchmen's author would sue NRS and DC (again) for creative rights, even though he has no actual claim to the characters because he made them FOR DC, and therefore, does not own them.
yes I know, but I don't think NRS would put them in without permission from everyone involved.

That being said, I'd still love to see a Watchmen DLC pack, and of course, V!

trufenix

bye felicia
sad that he has to actually clarify that they aren't just gonna drop a screenshot or a costume in the background and call it a reveal.

If its story shit this HAS to be whoever is being Superman not just wrecking everybody free.