What's new

Boon teases, "something HUGE tomorrow or Thursday"

This is gonna sound random as hell, but mad props to you for your tournament performance in Skullgirls.

That is all. Good day.
Thank you! I'm sad that it doesn't seem like Skullgirls is going to win the Evo donation drive, but what can you do. Props to Smash fans for supporting their game.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Story trailer with 2 character reveals. that's totally fair after that ridiculous oblivion..

Cibernetico

Kombatant
Maybe they read one of my posts here and will be revealing a much better looking cover art for the game box.

Or maybe they can do us all a favor and actually show off some competent people playing the game for once.

STORMS

Co-founder
Owner
Administrator
Founder
Aquaman slapping someone in the face with a Great White Shark. I won't be happy unless there's a Great White involved somewhere. Maybe he'll hide it in as an entrance? Nah, slapping it better.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Aquaman slapping someone in the face with a Great White Shark. I won't be happy unless there's a Great White involved somewhere. Maybe he'll hide it in as an entrance? Nah, slapping it better.
I hope they make an aquatic stage where Aquaman beats every character 10-0. :D

Momentum

Proud owner of the briefcase hitbox
I wish I could hate you to death.
I hate TBBT as much as the next guy. Just seems like something WB would actually consider.
Unless you're mad because you play that awful, awful character. In which case I'm sorry for your decision =[

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Hector said gameplay vids and story vids would be released around early February, I'm expecting several character reveals.

EDIT; I just looked at the date...maybe they bumped this up?