What's new

Boon hints at Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Batwing, Blue Beetle, Lobo & Story details

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
Blue Beetle? I've never heard of him, but I may main him instead of Aquaman if he's ridiculous enough.

StarcaverX

Bajan to the core!

Still waiting.
If they do put Static in the game I don't think it will be this one. Maybe old and grey, wise cracking static from JLU. Other than that Lobo and Swamp thing would be great in the game. I am personally hoping for unique playstyles among everything else. In other words ENOUGH WITH BATS :p.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Someone says on shoryuken that it could be Coleman Reese (aka the riddler), maybe the comics on the table are just a distraction, the hint is the candy.

Reedoms

Noob
Someone says on shoryuken that it could be Coleman Reese (aka the riddler), maybe the comics on the table are just a distraction, the hint is the candy.
I would slap Boons shit so hard if it was. You don't tease 2 fan-favorites like that and then put in the Riddler. People are going to riot.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
God who the hell cares about who he hints at? Didnt he hint at powergirl/supergirl/batgirl and none of them have even been announced yet? Boon is just an annoying troll when it comes to reveals honestly.

I just googled that shit and he has one relation to riddler: Mr. Reese sounds like "mysteries" which is similar who how edward nigma is E.Nigma.

If Riddler ends up in this game over animal man, it's going to be more disappointing than finding out zatanna is semi-confirmed not to be in this game. Seriously, what a dick move.

Solid

The Longbow Hunter.
Maaaaaaaaan, I just wish for Etrigan and Doomsday. Those are cool not overly commercial and powerful characters. The riddler would be just lame. Too much Batman's universe characters.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Maaaaaaaaan, I just wish for Etrigan and Doomsday. Those are cool not overly commercial and powerful characters. The riddler would be just lame. Too much Batman's universe characters.
Doomsday not commercial? Guy prints money when he hits the racks. Not overused though thats for sure. Guy is to built to throw around a lot without it ruining him. Doomsday shows up only when they well and truly need things to go to hell.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
You guys who call a character lame are annoying , NRS can make Alfred look ill....

Alfred for DLC

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
I just googled that shit and he has one relation to riddler: Mr. Reese sounds like "mysteries" which is similar who how edward nigma is E.Nigma.

If Riddler ends up in this game over animal man, it's going to be more disappointing than finding out zatanna is semi-confirmed not to be in this game. Seriously, what a dick move.
There was a rumor about coleman reese (the guy who try to blackmail Batman in the The Dark Night) would be the riddler in the third movie, but as you say Edward Nigma is the Riddler. And yeah, it would be a disappointment.