What's new

Boon hints at Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Batwing, Blue Beetle, Lobo & Story details

Yeah man! Everyone know's those, it's not making me go, oooooooooooh that character looks cool as hell. Gimmie someone like more badass and not so known.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yeah man! Everyone know's those, it's not making me go, oooooooooooh that character looks cool as hell. Gimmie someone like more badass and not so known.
So you're eagerly awaiting the niche reveals then. I can relate given I'm the guy with an avatar of a nigh forgotten 90's character with 2 flopped comebacks. Just remember they got to get a foundation of well known stuff out the door first though to help publicize this to crowds early on through the trailers, website, and magazine pops. Other stuff is supposed to be coming, but you got to think of it in business terms. If you try to stir up hype that DC is getting a fighting game and you start niche heavy you'll end up having people who are casuals thinking they got hit with a bait and switch announcement and they could write you off for not knowing what the public wants.

At least who we have so far looks really fun even if its not niche heavy for you. Im a fan of the crazy reveals too like in Marvel when we got MODOK, Taskmaster, and Rocket Raccoon it was pretty unexpected and all had an exciting sense of "original idea" to them for being less established yet developed for a game. We'll get something eventually from all the teasing they've given, but till then its just business sense to do what they've been doing.

Temp

Salmon. Otters. The Bringer.
I'm pretty sure Captain Marvel is in. And for some reason, I feel Shazam's inclusion increases the likelyhood of Blue Beetle.