What's new

Boon hints at Swamp Thing, Animal Man, Batwing, Blue Beetle, Lobo & Story details

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This all started a few days ago, actually while listening to the very entertaining Injustice podcast being ran by Dinozords every Friday at 7PM EST. Ed Boon retweeted their show and soon after doing so is when he tweeted about possibly revealing a new character soon in which he took of picture of three comics with Swamp Thing, Animal Man and Batwing. Now, in to today and thanks to MaceWind over at Mortal Kombat United, we can now also include the possibly likes of Blue Beetle and Lobo from an interesting article over at Australian website, GreatLakesAdvocate.com.

From what we can tell, the story follows a shadowy figure who is trying to unite the world against the heroes. The figure is unhappy with the heroes’ constant incarceration of mass murderers, believing they should address the problem with more finality. via GreatLakesAdvocate.com
hint1.jpg

During our interview, Boon also hinted at the inclusion of Blue Beetle and Lobo, which will be interesting for those who recognise the names — but we will have to wait for more announcements to know for sure.
bb1.PNGlobo.jpg

Credit: MaceWind via MKU
Sources: Ed Boon & GreatLakesAdvocate

Attachments

Please for the love of god, introduce someone that'll make it go, Wow. Like someone completely badass, these villians aren't super powerful, and these character reveals aren't hype inducing. I kinda want something fresh and out of the ordinary.

Would love to see Jamie Reyes (Blue Beetle) the whole idea of Animal man wouldn't be bad just intresting to see how he uses his "animal" Powers i could see a lot of stance changes like sonya or freddy and the rate we are going were either going to get the whole bat family or have enough skins to make them other characters lol. I really want to see if he adds Aqualad (the new one from brightest day)

Seroth

Noob
Oh, man. Lobo would be so great. I remember once during an interview about MK vs. DC, Boon admitted he had no idea who Lobo was when asked why he wasn't included in the game. I hope he's rectified that!

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
Raven please!

But im ok with these potential hints EXCEPT BATWING... I mean I trust they could make him well but Beast Boy deserves a spot over him

Last time he hinted 2 of them made it in, and I bet Deathsroke/Aquaman will make it, so here's hoping Swampthing/Blue Beetle make it, his costume looks cool.

Raven please!

But im ok with these potential hints EXCEPT BATWING... I mean I trust they could make him well but Beast Boy deserves a spot over him
captain america deserves a spot over him. hope they all make it. though i want to see how will they make blue beetle different than cyborg. also we need more females

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Raven please!

Beast boy=/=Animal man.

Beast boy is not making it into this game, not in the base game, and not as DLC.
He has the same problem Shang Tsung does, NRS can kinda half ass Shang like they did in MK9, but not BB.