What's new

Boon confirms "More fighters coming in the beta" on March 28th

JINNOCIDE

I only show up when a new game's around
After much back and forth with no straight answers, I finally got some official answer about the store I bought the physical MK11.

I'll be playing the beta :p:p:p:p:p

PLUS SHAO KAHN CONFIRMED (N)YASSSS :cool:

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
After much back and forth with no straight answers, I finally got some official answer about the store I bought the physical MK11.

I'll be play the beta :p:p:p:p:p

PLUS SHAO KAHN CONFIRMED YASSSS :cool:
Took them a while, I don't know how you do it. I'm too old and fragile to pre-order physical copies, I can't cope with that stress.

JINNOCIDE

Took them a while, I don't know how you do it. I'm too old and fragile to pre-order physical copies, I can't cope with that stress.
The main problem to that was because I don't live in the US, I live in Brazil. So, WB probably didn't pass information to the stores until recently, and when I asked they were clueless. In fact, the store answered me that "Shao Kahn was the beta" (yes you read right).

I got confirmation through WB Brazil's Support, which said the store will email me the code and gave me a list of the stores that are participating, which mine was one of them.

One thing I noticed, but I'm not sure if it's official to everyone, is that in the email I got it says that you'll only get a code if you pre order until March 22nd (physical version).

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
One thing I noticed, but I'm not sure if it's official to everyone, is that in the email I got it says that you'll only get a code if you pre order until March 22nd (physical version).

Oh god, i hope that doesn't apply to digital. I've been putting off preordering in the hopes of getting the Steelbook premium from gamestop and now i can't afford to preorder till Saturday. If i'm locked out i'll cry.

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
The main problem to that was because I don't live in the US, I live in Brazil. So, WB probably didn't pass information to the stores until recently, and when I asked they were clueless. In fact, the store answered me that "Shao Kahn was the beta" (yes you read right).

I got confirmation through WB Brazil's Support, which said the store will email me the code and gave me a list of the stores that are participating, which mine was one of them.

That's shitty, at least you got an answer! That's interesting, something people should keep in mind if they want to wait to buy physical copies and get in the beta.

JINNOCIDE

Oh god, i hope that doesn't apply to digital. I've been putting off preordering in the hopes of getting the Steelbook premium from gamestop and now i can't afford to preorder till Saturday. If i'm locked out i'll cry.
I don't think it applies to digital but it is worth sending a email to WB/Gamestop to check it

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
If I heard correctly, Tyler said they'd be revealing the Beta build characters tomorrow.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
If I heard correctly, Tyler said they'd be revealing the Beta build characters tomorrow.
Tbh I hope Scorpion is back. I obviously want Jade and some others too. If Jade is in I probably will be playing her only lol. Just depends on who else they put in the beta!

Vslayer

Lead Moderator
Tbh I hope Scorpion is back. I obviously want Jade and some others too. If Jade is in I probably will be playing her only lol. Just depends on who else they put in the beta!
I think it would be cool if those who were in the stress test weren't in the beta so we could have some new ones, but who knows which ones they'll pick. Really excited to see :D

Who would be your top pick to be in the beta out of the reveals we've seen so far?

Prima Italia

Italia per sempre
They are really pushing Scorpion, Baraka and Skarlet. Probably the first charatcres they worked on.

Minor nitpick in the beta trailer, if they are revealing the characters in alphabetical order, Scorpion should be before Skarlet.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
I remember the preorder link explicitly listing "beta access" as well as early access to Shao Kahn, dlc etc. If they changed that, I might have a few questions for @16 Bit
I'm sorry to say this but I think those are just the platforms you can pre order on, not play the beta.