What's new

Boon confirms "More fighters coming in the beta" on March 28th

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
One week from this Thursday... be ready. The Mortal Kombat 11 beta will be here then and according to the man himself, Ed Boon... more fighters are on their way.

more.png

mk11beta.jpg

During the stress test Scorpion, Baraka and Skarlet were the only playable characters.

Credit: EventHubs

Last edited:

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Lotta people are saying the characters in the Beta are gonna be the MK Day reveal 7 (Scorpion, Sub, Raiden, Geras, Sonya, Skarlet and Baraka) plus Kabal, which kinda makes sense and there's even also the MK social media banners which have those characters' silhouettes in display as well. But I don't think so, I think we'll probably get like at least 10-14 characters for the Closed Beta.

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Oww man that's not good.

If Cage is in beta every useless whatever will play and post random crap that he's op and they'll nerf him into the ground before the game comes out.

Not liking this at all.

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Good gawd I am ready to get my hands on Sub and Raiden. Gonna try everyone but those two I think look really cool in this game so far.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I want to play as Raiden, Sub, Jade and Cetrion. And Fujin!! Can you imagine if they let us play Fujin? Man fans would lose their shit lol.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Pretty stoked to play the game at all, no matter who's in. Kabal in particular'd be really cool, though.

Kroaken

Life is a block string with no gaps.
If I like him, sure! Ape Kotal/Shao is almost certainly coming

For those that don't know what I am talking about, I help enable stupid things like this
1.) Sweet. I love em. They're awesome.
2.) You've activated my trap card, confirming your secret identity!!
:DOGE

MadPropz101

"I still got it...but not much of it"
Oww man that's not good.

If Cage is in beta every useless whatever will play and post random crap that he's op and they'll nerf him into the ground before the game comes out.

Not liking this at all.
If that's the case he will get nerfed regardless, beta has nothing to do with it.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
I really think all the characters revealed so far in KK should be in this beta, so it actually is cool to watch the beta, I'm not in this beta, but I would like some cool youtube movies about anything other than Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Skarlet and anything other we've seen so much off already.

I wanna see more on Jade, Kano and Kabal for example.

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
I really think all the characters revealed so far in KK should be in this beta, so it actually is cool to watch the beta, I'm not in this beta, but I would like some cool youtube movies about anything other than Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Skarlet and anything other we've seen so much off already.

I wanna see more on Jade, Kano and Kabal for example.

You can easily pre-order to get on the BETA, its not that exclusive. I havent done that myself yet but will be this weekend.

Hopefully it's not too late by then, but i doubt it would be.