What's new

Boon confirms “something else” in the oven

Pizza

Thrill Kill
And they could include Shaggy as a guest character, since so many people wanted to play him in a fighting game.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
MCU is ass.
And yet it's got the highest-grossing movie of all time in Endgame, and the 5th highest-grossing movie in Infinity War and 4 other MCU movies are in the top 20. OF ALL TIME. But, go awf. If you claim it's unwatchable then I'm just gonna have to assume you haven't seen all of them. Which makes all of your points moot to me. But, you're entitled to your opinion.

MCU has already taken over the movie space, and this year they're gonna take over the streaming space with WandaVision, and Falcon + Winter Soldier...then next year Loki. How does "Most watched series' on a streaming service." sound? They'll continue to make bank with that UnWaTcHaBlE content.

Injustice vs. Masters of the Universe would be amazing.
There's actually a comic about that takes place after the "Superman" ending in Injustice 2. I never ended up reading it all though cause I don't really care for Masters of the Universe.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
MCU movies are good for a romp, but they do NOT belong in a fighting game. Hell, didn't the newest MvC game try it and bomb hard af?
Yes, among other reasons.

Including that "characters are just functions!", I've even seen comments like that in this site. The Peter Rosas cult.

I heard from a friend of a friend that John Tobias will work with NrS on future MK related projects
Can you elaborate on this? Because we all know John Tobias got hired by WB San Diego to make mobile games and he pretty much said he wouldn’t be doing MK. Did something change?

Brighton

Noob
I’m happy all the people who like the robots might be getting them. I just believe it’s gonna be another teleport punch mayhem massacre like it was on MKX.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
Yeah, I saw Sektor a couple of times in the new trailer but I didn't want to be very optimistic.
His model is very polished and detailed to not be a playable character, i think having sketor and cyrax be unlockables would be a great selling point for story expansion packs. The fact that Frost was not part of roster from the start and that you had to play story to unlock her is a big hint that playings story will be rewarded with unlockable characters in the future.

I’m suprised WB isn’t putting out a fighting game for all their movies and stuff.
They almost have a roaster with all the guest characters now.
I know right? You've think they've have a fighter based off the Monsterverse now that they have the minimum amount for a roster.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
A pure Marvel fighter done like Injustice would be top tier. Or even Marvel vs DC.

If I recall correctly, when Boon was interviewed back when Marvel were assigning IP's to game studios (which I think is a smart move, looking at a studios portfolio and assigning them something that they could pull off, not just limiting it to their own internal game studios anymore), someone questioned him about a Marvel fighter and he said it's something they'd be open to talk about or that they can't really delve into it etc. It seemed ominous anyway, and that there had definitely been talks.

Whether it could be Marvel vs DC, or just a pure Marvel fighter, or end up being fuck all - who knows? But either way it would make serious bank, and even though WB owns DC they wouldn't turn down money. At the end of the day, they're business people and not fan boys.

I would love to see a massive Mortal Kombat open world game with a robust character creator. Imagine having all the realms like Mortal Kombat deceptions conquest mode in next GEN graphics and the world is filled with The entire history of Mortal Kombat from characters to stages and it’s all in co-op like Shaolin monks.

Brighton

Noob
I would love to see a massive Mortal Kombat open world game with a robust character creator. Imagine having all the realms like Mortal Kombat deceptions conquest mode in next GEN graphics and the world is filled with The entire history of Mortal Kombat from characters to stages and it’s all in co-op like Shaolin monks.
Like a DC Universe game? You make your own earth realmer or outworlder, and you get trained by the masters.

I wish they had a game like Final Fantasy Record Keeper for mobile.
Yeah it’s an RPG but it was done awesome.