What's new

Boon confirms “something else” in the oven

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It's Injustice 3. I have no doubts.

The only question I have is which generation of consoles it's going to release for. If MK11 is getting another Kombat Pack/any more Story chapters through 2021, it's entirely likely IJ3 will be a launch title for the new systems going into 2022.

xXRagingFlameXx

I'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me
And plz stay away from MCU.
NEVER. Embrace the MCU. Be one with the MCU.

Give me costumes, voices, faces, references, easter eggs.

Give me RDJ, all the Tom's, Give me Hemsworth Thor and all the costumes (I want Ragnarok Thor in particular) Gimme Gladiator Hulk and a Smart Hulk Premiere skin. Gimme gimme gimme.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
NEVER. Embrace the MCU. Be one with the MCU.

Give me costumes, voices, faces, references, easter eggs.

Give me RDJ, all the Tom's, Give me Hemsworth Thor and all the costumes (I want Ragnarok Thor in particular) Gimme Gladiator Hulk and a Smart Hulk Premiere skin. Gimme gimme gimme.

MCU would be a bad idea imo. Bunch of half-hearted celebrity voice performances, uncanny valley face scans, huge amount of control being taken out of NRS' hands, etc. Better to just let them run wild

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Yeah, have to agree. The MCU is horribly bad. Marvel Comics are good, but those bloodless violence live action children cartoons with more in common with the Dora explorer film than the comics as they are lowest common denominator family entertainment is just unwatchable, in most cases. Added to that the "shared universe" crap, which is just a TV show format at the cinima producing all the issues TV shows have.. dead episodes, set up episodes, double episodes.. what a cluster fuck of mediocrity.

MCU is ass.

Brighton

Noob
Glad you came all the way out your way to tell us your opinion, doesn’t help or change anything. It’s just good to see you thought everyone was dying for it. Lol
Nah just kidding. Waste your time how you want. No one cares. And I mean that in every since.

Brighton

Noob
I’m suprised WB isn’t putting out a fighting game for all their movies and stuff.
They almost have a roaster with all the guest characters now.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
WWE fighting game to then crossover with MK for a WWE vs MK fighting game.

After that we'll finally get that MK vs WWE vs KoF crossover fighter that we've all been waiting for.... on mobile.