What's new

Boon concerning buffs: "Lex is high on our list too."

Uber

Noob
I think they will handle him well. So far, buffs have been pretty conservative. Im guessing he gets some damage buffs and maybe improvements on some strings. I doubt they do much to his specials frame wise.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2

jaym7018

Noob
I agree. I think there's a fine line to be crossed with lex and if they're not careful they'll make the character broken
I dont think this is true at all. Lex isnt bad by any stretch but theyd have to do some serious shit to make him spuerman black adam level. That wont happen.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Lex is literally one hair away from being broke, they do need tread carefully on that one.

Here is what I would like to see them do with Lex Luthor:

- 112 string (all hits as Mids, all hits put even small hitbox characters into block stun while they are crouch blocking).
- Faster Backdash
- Increased damage on Projectile (9% at least)
- Shoulder Charge -4 on block

Ryskew

Noob
I've never played as Lex other than to do his character battle (not even on the demo), he wasn't really my type of character. Hopefully this patch makes me want to play as him! I do know that if you're skilled with him he's a right pain in the ass though.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
lex went under the radar so long and nobody knew what he was capable of. recently the spotlight fell on lex and now everyone in the community that doesnt play lex is playing this silly "Oh no lex is a step away from broken!" or "Lex is such a deep character the will make him op"

let me tell you as a day 1 lex main that when you have learned how to escape his noob-saibot-depth setups and have any clue on how to play the matchup, you will understand why if lex does not get something now, he will fade into Cyber Sub tourny viable lethal killing machine with no representatives and no wins ever territory.

no one wants another extremely broken character but i am so fucking jaded having played thousands of games with lex in hopelessly imbalanced matchups against heavy zoners (deathstroke sinestro zod etc) i feel very justified getting some fucking attention finally.

and will you consider this for reasons of context - lex has perhaps 2 favourable matchups and the rest are even and a bunch are negative. lex will not fall in your top 10 and he probably shouldnt be in your top 15 either.

now let me enjoy my reasonable buffs because im tired of working so much harder to win than others