What's new

General/Other Boon assures Batgirl "ain't no Batman clone"

Scarlett Viper

Let's begin the witching hour.
To those okay with Scorpion being in, would you all have been okay with Batman being the 4th DLC in MK9?
Scorpion is undeserving to be in a DC only game; it's simply a $$$ move, and to bring in casual MK fans who otherwise were not interested in Injustice.

Batgirl, Zod, Lobo, at the end of the day, they are DC characters, so it's whatever

But Scorpion? That's the 1 DLC that pisses me off.
I would as it's just 1 character plus I could bitch all I want he'd still be in so it'd be pointless.:coffee:

Vixen would be the best female DLC IMO, fuck batgal.
Mari sucks compared to Babs,Karen or Kara.:p

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
why do people always bring that up its not canon
its also written by a guy who has a major hard on for Batman
What Frank Miller is just a fantastic writer in general. Also, the story oesnt have to be canon in order for it to be a valid point. Supes just got his ass handed to him in JL too.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Actually. When she was first announced everyone was made because she was a clone. Now that everyone knows she wont be a clone people are complaining about the Batman aspect. :16Bit
Pretty much...THANK YOU! lol just no please in some people...honestly, at this point I think the bitching and crying is more amusing yet annoying then anything. Especially since nobody knows that "MMH won't make the cut" yet forget Boon saying he can't say for sure if it's only 4 DLC...and it'sup to US to want more, so instead of bitching how about starting petitions for more DLC? IDK, just a thought...

I also plan on maining Batgirl now just for shits and giggles, I don't use Batman and am willing to bet Babs plays nothing like Bats.

P.S. the wheelchair jokes are lame and getting old, especially since in the new 52 she's NOT Oracle, not crippled(but let's just ignore this) lol