What's new

Boon asks, "You wanna see Watchmen characters in Injustice 2?"

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Really glad Ed Boon is making these polls now. He keeps very in touch with the community, and that's marvelous. I hope to see some Watchmen characters in the game. Been asking for those for a while now.

SkaGoogle

Tailgates & Tan-lines !
what I think will happen:
  • night owl as a skin for batman
  • Dr. Manhattan will be added
  • Rorschach will either be a skin for a character or added.
  • silk spetre and ozzy are to generic, one of them might be a skin.
edit: they better add Rorschach so we can have epic clash quotes between him and batman.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
Before they start going all MVC on us, why not just give us more DC characters? Here's a list to choose from that I think would be awesome...

Kyle Rayner (White Lantern)
Guy Gardner/Arisia/Kilowog/John Stewart (Green Lanterns)
Darkseid (no info needed)
Thom Kallor (can induce mass and control gravity)
Ragman
Jason Todd (Red Hood)
Etrigan (Demon)
Scarecrow
Ra's Al Ghul
Ice
Kate Spencer (Manhunter)
Black Canary
Fire
Bizarro
Phantom Stranger
Mr. Freeze
Ragdoll
Penguin
Steel
Deadman
Jade
Obsidian
Static
Beast Boy
Killer Croc
Doctor Fate
Metamorpho
Richard Swift (The Shade)
Orion
Saturn Girl
Plastic Man (might be Marvel, not sure...)
Catman
Red Arrow
Firestorm
Braniac
Swamp Thing
Question

I think I have barely scratched the surface here too. I'm sure I missed a ton because there are tons of choices.

Last edited:

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
Before they start going all MVC on us, why not just give us more DC characters? Here's a list to choose from that I think would be awesome...

Kyle Rayner (White Lantern)
Guy Gardner/Arisia/Kilowog/John Stewart (Green Lanterns)
Darkseid (no info needed)
Ragman
Jason Todd (Red Hood)
Etrigan (Demon)
Scarecrow
Ra's Al Ghul
Ice
Kate Spencer (Manhunter)
Black Canary
Fire
Bizarro
Phantom Stranger
Mr. Freeze
Ragdoll
Penguin
Steel
Deadman
Jade
Obsidian
Static
Beast Boy
Killer Croc
Doctor Fate
Metamorpho
Richard Swift (The Shade)
Orion
Saturn Girl
Catman
Red Arrow
Firestorm
Braniac
Swamp Thing
Question

I think I have barely scratched the surface here too. I'm sure I missed a ton because there are tons of choices.
YOU MENTIONED SWAMP THING AND RAGMAN. YOURE MY NEW FAVORITE.

Reactions: GAV

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Static

Saturn Girl

Question

Veeery cool to see these mentioned. Thom Kallor Starman is one of my favorite people in comics, and his costume would look amazing in HD. Plastic Man is DC, he's meant to feel like a Marvel character though.

trufenix

bye felicia
I hope, that instead of Rorschach from Watchmen, they do the Question from DC comics and simply include Rorschach as an alternate costume. Alan Moore actually based Rorschach on Steve Ditko's the Question.
All the Watchmen are based on b-list DC characters, but DC wouldn't let Moore use them so he wrote his own superhero universe where he could kill, rape, or make gay whoever he wanted.

(bear in mind, these are their 80s equivalents, before a lot of them got replaced, rewritten or outright rebooted)
Rorschach = Question
Manhattan = The Atom
Nite Owl = Blue Beetle
Comedian = Peacemaker
Ozy = Thunderbolt (not the one anybody knows)
Sapphire = Honestly don't know, but you couldn't throw a rock a stack of DC comics in the 80s and not hit one about an ass kicking celebrity female.

Solomon Gorondy

Should Goro be top 5?
what I think will happen:
  • night owl as a skin for batman
  • Dr. Manhattan will be added
  • Rorschach will either be a skin for a character or added.
  • silk spetre and ozzy are to generic, one of them might be a skin.
edit: they better add Rorschach so we can have epic clash quotes between him and batman.
They could just make all the Watchmen as alternate costumes for existing characters...
Nite Owl for Batman,
The Comedian for Lobo,
Ozymandias for the Flash,
Rorschach for the Question,
Silk Spectre for Wonder Woman,
Dr. Manhattan for Superman... maybe... or just make him a DLC character.

I'd pay at least $10 for the costume pack, $20 if it included a different voice for each costume.

Last edited:
All the Watchmen are based on b-list DC characters, but DC wouldn't let Moore use them so he wrote his own superhero universe where he could kill, rape, or make gay whoever he wanted.

(bear in mind, these are their 80s equivalents, before a lot of them got replaced, rewritten or outright rebooted)
Rorschach = Question
Manhattan = The Atom
Nite Owl = Blue Beetle
Comedian = Peacemaker
Ozy = Thunderbolt (not the one anybody knows)
Sapphire = Honestly don't know, but you couldn't throw a rock a stack of DC comics in the 80s and not hit one about an ass kicking celebrity female.
Dr Manhattan isn't based on the Atom (the DC hero that can shrink down to subatomic levels). He is based on Captain Atom, the one that can transmute matter and energy and sometimes leaks radiation.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
If Injustice 2 becomes a guest character haven, that will hurt NRS going forward - IMO.

You guys can't see it now, but it will be very apparent this time next year.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
i cant believe people vote yes to this, i dont think anyones thinking how lackluster theyd all be and how manhattan would be broken af like martian or severely scaled down. also what would his gear be? lol its just a bad idea and an attempted cash grab

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
I hope, that instead of Rorschach from Watchmen, they do the Question from DC comics and simply include Rorschach as an alternate costume. Alan Moore actually based Rorschach on Steve Ditko's the Question.
neither one of them should be in, whats a powerless gadgetless conspricay theorist gonna do in a fighting game? would be some phoenix wright mvc shit minus the jokes, no thanks