What's new

Boon asks, "You wanna see Watchmen characters in Injustice 2?"

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The next twitter poll is here. Previously, Ed Boon's twitter polls have indicated that Sub-Zero and Spawn are the most wanted MK and non-MK guest characters desired for Injustice 2. Now, the non-MK guests may be growing. This actually comes with little surprise to me, considering the voting numbers...
  • Non-MK guest character poll received 8,729 more votes than the MK guest character poll!
  • Non-MK character poll also received 268 more retweets.
  • Spawn confirmed for Injustice 2?
See more details on these previous voting polls, here.

Next up, tonight, we are being asked if we would like to see "Watchmen" characters in Injustice 2? Well, do we? Go vote: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/801206290093670401

wm.jpg
wm1.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Honestly out of all the Watchmen, why would you NOT have DR. Manhattan? The guy would be an amazing and fun addition to the roster with some really stellar mechanics and gameplay. I know rorsahc would be pretty awesome but i feel like his style would be to similar to Batmans. Although I would love to play as Ozymandias, would be cool to catch projectiles with your hands

Bomborge

Aspiring scrub
Honestly out of all the Watchmen, why would you NOT have DR. Manhattan? The guy would be an amazing and fun addition to the roster with some really stellar mechanics and gameplay. I know rorsahc would be pretty awesome but i feel like his style would be to similar to Batmans. Although I would love to play as Ozymandias, would be cool to catch projectiles with your hands
Because Dr. Manhattan is on a whole different level compared to even Superman. He is practically a God.

I think Comedian or Ozymandias would be the best choices to include in Injustice 2. I can definitely imagine Coemdian having a Lobo-esque moveset.

The next twitter poll is here. Previously, Ed Boon's twitter polls have indicated that Sub-Zero and Spawn are the most wanted MK and non-MK guest characters desired for Injustice 2. Now, the non-MK guests may be growing. This actually comes with little surprise to me, considering the voting numbers...

See more details on these previous voting polls, here.

Next up, tonight, we are being asked if we would like to see "Watchmen" characters in Injustice 2? Well, do we? Go vote: https://twitter.com/noobde/status/801206290093670401

View attachment 12539
View attachment 12540
yesyseyesyesyyeyeyseyeyseyesyyeyesyeyesyesyseyeysy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dr Manhattan and you will get an Li joe response video out of me! The comedian would be awesome too. "You will just be the smartest man on the cinder ozzy"

Wigy

There it is...
As cool as a lot of the characters are. The only one with an interesting design would be dr manhattan

Last edited:

Lokheit

Noob
As cool as a lot of the characters are. The only one with an interesting design would be mr manhattan
I guess Ozzy and the Comedian could make good arguments (stopping bullets and using flamethrowers with a cigar trait lol). I'm not a big fan of watchment, but then again, there are very few DC characters that I actually like so I would be ok with them (as long as Poison Ivy and Sub-Zero are around).

Wigy

There it is...
I guess Ozzy and the Comedian could make good arguments (stopping bullets and using flamethrowers with a cigar trait lol). I'm not a big fan of watchment, but then again, there are very few DC characters that I actually like so I would be ok with them (as long as Poison Ivy and Sub-Zero are around).
Im so sick of gun characters. The comedian is basically lobo without the chains.

Im so sick of gun characters. The comedian is basically lobo without the chains.
He uses a flamethrower as well. I feel ya though, I doubt they'd put the Comedian in anyway.

Really, the only choices they could go for are Ozymandias, Rorschach or Manhattan. They could do Nite Owl or Silk Spectre but that'd be boring af.

Also, has no one thought about what they're going to use for the gear system on these characters?

E

Eldriken

He uses a flamethrower as well. I feel ya though, I doubt they'd put the Comedian in anyway.

Really, the only choices they could go for are Ozymandias, Rorschach or Manhattan. They could do Nite Owl or Silk Spectre but that'd be boring af.

Also, has no one thought about what they're going to use for the gear system on these characters?
Nite Owl would be a Batman clone. :DOGE