What's new

Bone vs Check II

I show these matches to people at my school and they love it. Shit, i was watching them today instead of listening to my lecture lol, so i thought to myself "Hey, i should the post the thread for it when i get home"

Bone vs Check II part 1 of 4

Bone vs Check II part 2 of 4

Bone vs Check II part 3 of 4

Bone vs Check II part 4 of 4

Bone, do you have the files still for this? Upload them so i can fix the audio. Dude, you already know how awesome our games are. Im getting a ps2 VERY SOON. I talked to my brother on the phone about it today. Anyway, these matches are awesome, so enjoy.

October 17th = Impale Day!! :) Dont forget.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
haha Actually, I don't have the files anymore.

And you cant just forget the Impale! lol

Haha, damn. I was just noticing that part 3 has no sound? WTF? I never remember that happening :( I was bothered by that today when i saw it, so i wanted to fix it. I will download the mp4 files from my youtube and maybe thatll work? Maybe a youtube downloader? (If you know one).

I feel bad, man!! I at least wanted there to be sound! ;(

Haha, i should record a new Impale video on the 17th ;)

Freeze~Impale = good times man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
December at NEC.

What do you think, Bone? Should we wait till we meet up?
Right now at this point, im hoping I can make it. I'm not sure what time I can catch a flight since I have school on Saturdays, and around the 5th would most likely be me getting ready for finals.

I would still try and make it if its financially worth it.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Right now at this point, im hoping I can make it. I'm not sure what time I can catch a flight since I have school on Saturdays, and around the 5th would most likely be me getting ready for finals.

I would still try and make it if its financially worth it.
Fuck school!! :p fly up on friday..