What's new

Black Manta Speculation?

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've seen a few people point out that he is part of the super montage. Perhaps that is him perfoming his super. :eek:
That's what I was hoping, but if you watch in slow motion, you can see that Aquaman is being knocked into him. It could still be part of a Clash or Super, but I'm starting to doubt it...

zerosebaz

What's the point of a random Krypt?
I've seen a few people point out that he is part of the super montage. Perhaps that is him perfoming his super. :eek:
It definitely is either his super, or it him during a transition. I do feel like we've seen two stages in atlantis, but I am not sure, and still, even if we were shown two, that doesn't garantee he is there for the transition animation. I am not really sure either way.

Slick Tony

GT: TheSlickTony - PSN: TH3_AUR3L1U5
That's what I was hoping, but if you watch in slow motion, you can see that Aquaman is being knocked into him. It could still be part of a Clash or Super, but I'm starting to doubt it...
Yeah, on further review, it looks like he might be a transition. That's...disappointing, if true.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Just imagine B3'ing Aquaman into Black Manta using Black Manta
So long as two aren't on screen at once it could work. Superman catches his own opponent and Flash's old super had him deck you into himself waiting behind you. We got superpills remember? Its got a story loophole to cover it should it ever happen.