fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Has to be the mk11 revveal for me that was godlike
Close second is the mkx ggpo patch fuck me that was good too

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I gotta agree and say TMNT in Injustice 2. That was completely unexpected and they were really well done imo, Raph was tons of fun to play.

Can‘t imagine I‘m gonna be pleasantly surprised like that by MK11s dlc lol
Yeah... I honestly cannot think of any others that were that surprising... Freddy was a surprise, but that didn;t compare to the Turtles. TMNT weren't even rumored... I actually forget who all was rumored, then all of a sudden it's Ralph in a trench coat!!! THEN THE REST JUMP OUT... I had goosebumps hardcore.

I mean... come the fuck on. I just got teary-eyed watching this again now... LMAO.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
I still don't think TMNT reveal can be topped, Like legit i can't think of anything that will generate more hype.
And then unfortunately, nobody played them :p

“Yooooo HYPE day 1 main I’m soooo excited”

.... Then cricket noises. Poor Turtles :(

Last edited:
Biggest surprise for me was the single player experience and unlocking shit in a NRS game sucking ass and being a bigger chore than working at McDonalds.

Darth-Nero

Come Thunder! Come Lightning!
And then unfortunately, nobody played them :p

“Yooooo HYPE day 1 main I’m soooo excited”

.... Then cricket noises. Poor Turtles :(
sonicfox played Miky for like a whole second XD
But yeah that's just how the competitive scene is like, If the new characters are not ultra busted they'll just stick to what they know best. Same reason why nobody played Bo Rai Cho, He was tournament viable but he just wasn't as busted as Alien and triborg.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If Fujin actually makes it into another mk game again lol and that they freaking killed Ermac!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
If Fujin actually makes it into another mk game again lol and that they freaking killed Ermac!
I'm with you on this one... but I would prefer it as a complete pack reveal... MK4 Kombat Pack.