What's new

Best way to get Skins (That I've found)

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
I’m specifically trying for one single skin, which says Krypt unlock. Been wanting it since day one. I’m guessing the shrine is the only thing left since I only get trash from chests now. But now I’m even getting trash when donating 100k sometimes. It’s pissing me off. And still a ton of “Krypt” and “AI Battle” skins to be unlocked. So it’s very annoying that my rewards seem to have significantly decreased all of a sudden, when I still have so many left in each mode.
I'm in the same boat, it's just infuriatingly stupid bad design. And when finally you manage to get a skin it's always a random drop for a character you'll probably never use.

I've said it since day one, this is bullshit. You sell a game marketed on customization, player agancy and no loot boxes whatsoever. A full priced fighting game with cosmetic stuff at that, so nothing that matters on gameplay.
Then at release we find out all this stuff is locked behind overlong grinds (at least they patched the absurd launch ToT and heads requirements), every aspect of it is completely random and after a month all the unlocks are capped with half the stuff still locked. Wow.

I'm telling you, if EA did it in a looter shooter people would be going for their pitchforks.
oh yeah, agree with all, have spent millions of koins in this stupid shrine, only to discover that once you reach a certain capped numeric bullshit internal threshold alghoritm, it's almost impossible to gain gears and skins from there .... wanna that classic metal blade for Baraka, but the game insist in never drop it for me on Krypt :mad: .... that blue krystal crap is hard and tedious to gain, and ToT is boring as hell to play constantly in order to gain "color pallete" skins, lol .... the game is amazing incredible regarding gameplay, but the grind system to obtain gears and skins is pure trash garbage, the worst ever NRS had done for a MK game ..... :oops:

I seem to have hit the “soft cap” I’ve heard about. I often just get currency rewards for my AI battles instead of skins now. And sometimes I even get augments in the shrine when spending 100k. It makes me fucking livid, considering I still have probably over half the skins remaining.
Yesterday I spent 700.000 koins in the shrine (only for skins so 100.000 points on each try) and I had augments as a "reward" three times ! Out of seven tries ! I hate this damn shrine more and more every day !

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
oh yeah, agree with all, have spent millions of koins in this stupid shrine, only to discover that once you reach a certain capped numeric bullshit internal threshold alghoritm, it's almost impossible to gain gears and skins from there .... wanna that classic metal blade for Baraka, but the game insist in never drop it for me on Krypt :mad: .... that blue krystal crap is hard and tedious to gain, and ToT is boring as hell to play constantly in order to gain "color pallete" skins, lol .... the game is amazing incredible regarding gameplay, but the grind system to obtain gears and skins is pure trash garbage, the worst ever NRS had done for a MK game ..... :oops:
Yesterday I spent 700.000 koins in the shrine (only for skins so 100.000 points on each try) and I had augments as a "reward" three times ! Out of seven tries ! I hate this damn shrine more and more every day !
Yep, somehow starts out shitty and actually gets worse. Wtf?

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
Yep, somehow starts out shitty and actually gets worse. Wtf?
yeah, that's the plan ... they want/intend you to keep playing ToT 4ever, non stopping daily basis .... unless you find some way to hack this game, you can wait that, from now until the next MK game announcement, you will spend billions of koins in Krypt, and in 4 years forward, you still will have not 100% of the skins and gears, shame ..... hehe :p

Afumba

Noob
Sadly it gets worse. Spend 2,2M for 4 skins earlier... only good thing is that i finally got Jades Inner Circle Skin.

Metin

Ermac & Smoke Main
I need Scorpion's Path of Fire mask, i spend 5.000.000 coins at the shrine but the result was zero.. Now the shrine just gives me augments for 75.000 koins.. Last day i have won 5 AI battle but no gear or skin rewards at all... rewards were like 2500 coins, 10 soul fragments, 5 hearts, there is still some gear pieces and skins that needs to be unlocked through playing AI battle..