What's new

Best and worst supers in the game?

Killzone

Warrior
What's your opinion? Choose 2 best and worst supers!

Best Supers:

1. Superman
Simply amazing, but it would be even much better if the punch in the orbit would be much, much louder, like an explosion.
2. Flash
Infinite Mass Punch all the way!

Worst Supers:

1. Joker
It is simply lackluster in my opinion. Nothing really crazy, over the top happens, even though it could have been done. Look at Bane. He is also only regular guy, but his super is indeed over the top, because he throws you around with a lot of impact and breaks your back at the end of the Super.

2. Solomon Grundy
It's like ... meh, who the fuck cares?
I would have liked it more, if he did more crazy stuff like maybe dragging you into a swamp, beating the crap out of you there and kicking you out of it again, or maybe having some undead arms grabbing you and holding you at the ground, while Grundy jumps over and over again on you ans smashes you with footstomps.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
I'm basing mine on potential. A character like Nightwing, Harley, and Catwoman don't have the potential for visual spectacle and over the top brute force such as Superman, Flash, and Shazam etc. So I don't expect as much given their limitations. So with that in mind, the two I picked as my least favorites as well as the runner up, are based on the fact that I felt it could have been handled much better, or the presentation was lacking moreso than others.

The Best:

1. Superman
-Represents the character well, great presentation. Impactful.

2. The Flash
-Represents the character well, great presentation. The visuals and sound are perfect.

*Runner up: Doomsday

The Worst:

1. Wonder Woman
-Just seems pretty bland. Reminds me of Noob Saibot's with the run up and grab from behind, and it's just not as impactful or high in presentation value as you'd expect from her. You are using her sword in her normals, so a sword slash just doesn't cut it for me.

2. Bane
-It could be better. The big problem, is that the backbreaker lacks enough emphasis. He should beat the opponent down with fast hard hitting punches and attacks, mock him/her, then finally pick them up and deliver a super beackbreaker that has bone crunching sound effects, with lots of oomph. The presentation/sound just isn't present enough to make you really feel it.

* Runner up: Shazam

-Deadman-

Getting better with age
The less over-the-top supers Bane/Hawkgirl/etc could use a little old school xray love.
People will respect Bane's super more if they can actually visualize the separation of vertebrae
And Hawkgirl's super needs some love because for the life of me I can't remember what in the
world she does besides fly and hit you with a hammer

OllyGolly

Apprentice
Black Adam's has definitely got to be my favorite while my least favorite is Hawkwoman's. She just hits them twice. That's clever. I love that character. Man, NRS.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
Best:
Sinestro- Very Brutal. Freaking asteroids man.
Aquaman- I find it awesome how Aquaman doesn't get affected by the tidal wave at all, and just skewers you with no effort. SHARKS.
Doomsday- Tunnels through the whole freaking planet twice.

Worst-
Green Arrow- Doesn't do much. Few arrows in you. Woo.
Bane- Generic punches followed by generic back attack.
Joker- Doesn't look good and doesn't look brutal enough.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Best:

1. Superman
2. Aquaman. Feeding them to a giant shark is just the kind of thing you'd expect from Aquaman. So corny. I love it.

Worst:
Bane, Grundy, Doomsday, Hawkgirl, Catwoman.

Honorable Mention:
The Flash... that second punch in his super needs to go. It's amazing otherwise.

Cray

SHAZAM MTRFKRS.
Best:
  1. Superman (orbital punch, can't beat that)
  2. Black Adam (simple, elegant, brutal)
Worst:
  1. Joker (the mtrfking joker deserves more style than a rocket launcher)
  2. Raven (meh)

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I think I'm seeing a pattern here. For the most part.

Seems the supers where there's no background change (Grundy/Bane/GA), come off as much less exciting that the ones with them (Superman/Flash/DD). And I don't blame you guys either. It does give it that Boonified "over the top" feeling, and then the ones without it just feel very weak in comparison.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Best: Supahman, Aquaman, Flash, Black Adam, and Doomsday.

Worst: Wonder Woman, Hawkgirl, and Cyborg.

I don't know about you guys, but I love Joker's super. "Wakey Wakey" gets me everytime haha.

CRUM

Warrior
I thought Aquaman, Cyborg, Deathstroke and Green Arrow had the best. Believe it or not Deathstroke's does more damage than Superman's lol

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Best
Aquaman: "what good is talking to fish? What a shit power" heh, not anymore.
Doomsday: it is literally redonkulous!

Worst
Wonder Woman: the inclusion of other people in the super annoys me, WW doesn't need help
Green Lantern: Removal from the fight stage breaks the atmosphere of the fight. Also how? Magic teleport? Lanterns can't do that and seems like it takes forever.

Sasarix

"Heaven Will Fall!"
Best: Deathstroke, Green Arrow, Black Adam

Worst: I only really hate Batmans cause you guys know he beats everyone with his car right ;P

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Best:
-Superman: Unbaised.It is just so damn brutal.
Worst:
-Wonder Woman: The strongest woman in the world...needs help from 2 amazon bitches?
Honorable mention:
-Bane:Underrated.The guy shin shoryuken's your ass before breaking you like a pimp does a hoe.