What's new

Ben Affleck cast as the new Batman in Man of Steel 2

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
I don't necessarily think that Henry was any worse at Clark than Brandon was, but, I do think that he was Superman throughout the movie more...Brandon was essentially a copy/paste of Christopher Reeve performance (not that Brandon is a bad actor) it just wasn't his own performance I felt like. I think, if they allow him to in the sequel, we'll see Henry get some Clark acting done.

I agree with the suit, nuff' said lol

I have no qualms with Nolan's version of Batman. I understood that it was not supposed to be a Batman from the comics, it was realisitic and relevant and made sense. I hope that in the Superman vs Batman movie, the suit makes sense. I am excited to see Batfleck's performance. I do hope that they permit themselves to get a little more "out there" regarding how Batman deals with things and what he faces...Man of Steel set the stage of a balance of realistic and fantasy. I loved Man of Steel, it's my fav movie of all time because it's everything I've wanted in a superhero film all rolled up into one. But I hope the next one exceeds that for me. lol

EDIT: FYI, I want Michael Fassbender to shave his head and play Lex Luthor...screw the X-Men films lol

I agree, thats why when people get mad at me for saying Bale wasnt a good Batman its silly... because that wasnt CLOSE to the Batman from the comics, shows, games, books, everything. It was his own toned-down, depowered, slow Batman.

Great call on Magneto a Lex Luthor, I 100% and I had never thought about that before. Hes now my number 1 pick. MAKE IT HAPPEN INTERNET!