What's new

Battle Arena Week 4 Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
You do realize the TYM votes have no effect on the actual outcome? Why do people vote on here then?

FOR FUN
You do realize I'm talking about when you said if the voting was rigged who would care as in the real Battle Arena not this site. It would just be dumb if it was I think its legit

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
You do realize I'm talking about when you said if the voting was rigged who would care as in the real Battle Arena not this site. It would just be dumb if it was I think its legit
Not really. I mean the whole reason for this is promotion, it would make sense to let the most popular characters win. BUT they dont NEED to do that, because the more popular characters are going to win by voting anyway.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
If they are then they most likely just want a Bat vs. Supes final. In a way that would be ass but I guess it would be the most reasonable final for the hype.

Lazoruz

Closer to the coffin, but still kicking..!
Nope, I'd rather everyone see this post so they can judge for themselves just how much of a stupid, ignorant post this is. Anything else you'd like to add to make even more of an ass out of yourself with?
Yea I'd love to say why did my other post get deleted? perhaps it's because you guys have a hard on for NRS or DC? because you don't want anyone to know the truth? ..Here's the reason behind the statement so everyone can read... After viewing all the posts about who will win matchups in Battle Arena and seeing the results it's quite obvious none of us were right unless we picked the obvious answer the DC and NRS want the public to see to parade their favorite superheroes as winners. Here in the FGC however we see things differently. We see combos frame data and other shenanigans, that help us determine the winners of a fighting game. Seems to me the matches are pre-determined as to who wins according to DC and NRS. they just take the Fabcebook likes as proof of concept to their backers for financial advertising., so their investors are satisfied, and DC gets it's way. It doesn't take a Batman-like detective to figure this out!

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Yea I'd love to say why did my other post get deleted? perhaps it's because you guys have a hard on for NRS or DC? because you don't want anyone to know the truth? ..Here's the reason behind the statement so everyone can read... After viewing all the posts about who will win matchups in Battle Arena and seeing the results it's quite obvious none of us were right unless we picked the obvious answer the DC and NRS want the public to see to parade their favorite superheroes as winners. Here in the FGC however we see things differently. We see combos frame data and other shenanigans, that help us determine the winners of a fighting game. Seems to me the matches are pre-determined as to who wins according to DC and NRS. they just take the Fabcebook likes as proof of concept to their backers for financial advertising., so their investors are satisfied, and DC gets it's way. It doesn't take a Batman-like detective to figure this out!
Wait, so your mad because they aren't taking into account frame data. THEY DONT EVEN BLOCK.

Like seriously dude, you are misinterpreting this whole Battle Arena thing. It is for PROMOTION. This is not some before game tier list shit, it's for fun, promotion.

So calm down and just enjoy the ride.

Wait, so your mad because they aren't taking into account frame data. THEY DONT EVEN BLOCK.

Like seriously dude, you are misinterpreting this whole Battle Arena thing. It is for PROMOTION. This is not some before game tier list shit, it's for fun, promotion.

So calm down and just enjoy the ride.
I think his deal is that from what he can see on this singular forum is that the popular picks here aren't winning, so he's got into his head that the voting must be rigged. Like we're the only ones voting.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm... I'm honestly completely baffled in regards to how you think any of those fighting game mechanics were a factor in the Battle Arena. Like... I don't even know how to reply. The level of distortion in the way you are viewing this makes it impossible to see where you're coming from.

Tim Static

Adminerator

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Wait... you mean... mods at a forum for an NRS game featuring DC characters... are fans of NRS and DC?

Did not see that coming.

Aidan

The Marvelous Meter Man
I just noticed that atom smasher's (?) voice is scorpion's a little distorted and giganta's voice is sheeva's slightly distorted.

Wow dude, you need to realize this is for fun, and it's not a serious thing. It's to showcase the characters, just for some fun gameplay.

It's not rigged forums are a really small vocal minority >5% of people who buy games.