What's new

Battle Arena Week 4 Winners Announced, Gameplay Footage is LIVE!

And thats a silly ass reason to not try every character in the cast, you're limiting you're gaming experience and shying away from a potential favorite character.
I'm a character loyaltist, who knows all the DC characters in the game very well, so I'll go with the ones I like :)
And yeah, the creativity lacks big time.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Sinestro's constructs are fine.

They are fine but they could be better.

He's suppose to create horrifying and painful things not just rings or orbs that shoot balls.

Like he said he shoulda had snakes instead of boring rings, and maybe a beehive that shoots bees instead of an orb that shoots plain projectiles.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
They are fine but they could be better.

He's suppose to create horrifying and painful things not just rings or orbs that shoot balls.

Like he said he shoulda had snakes instead of boring rings, and maybe a beehive that shoots bees instead of an orb that shoots plain projectiles.
beehive sounds really dumb tbh

I can see the snakes, but i like his constructs just fine. still maining him probably

DanCock

Cock Master!!
I love the way green arrow plays. He in the running to be one of my mains.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
What? It's Saturday and there's no announcement about an upcoming announcement?

Disappoint.

I kinda think they already have their winners picked. If not that means they'd have to film two outcomes and edit everything twice, waste of resources.

Thanks for the attitude..

He can say whatever he wants. There's no way in hell they would let the lesser known characters win their social media promotion. It's all about sales in the end.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
If the lesser known heroes had the capacity to win a popular they wouldn't be a detriment anyway.

It's a moot point.

Thanks for the attitude..

He can say whatever he wants. There's no way in hell they would let the lesser known characters win their social media promotion. It's all about sales in the end.
I'm not apologizing. I think this conspiracy theory that WB and DC have already set in stone who will win is bogus.

Tim Static

Adminerator
OK, I'll say it AGAIN! Cuz the mods have a stick up their ass! I think NRS knows who is supposed to win each fight cuz it's dictated by DC Comics! See how long it takes the Mods to delete THIS POST!
Nope, I'd rather everyone see this post so they can judge for themselves just how much of a stupid, ignorant post this is. Anything else you'd like to add to make even more of an ass out of yourself with?

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
Except that there are voting incentives, I'm trying to get as many GA skin codes as possible to turn them over to other people at release :p

Maybe I'll be lucky enough to find someone with a Nu52 code they don't really want, but that seems quite unlikely.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
Yeah, if there's one thing I'm worried about when I cast a vote for Green Arrow vs. Hawkgirl it's definitely "oh crap, what if this is POINTLESS?"