What's new

Battle Arena Round 1 Recap

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
I'm so mad they killed him off. :( He was a great character, and OF COURSE THEY WON'T BRING HIM BACK, BUT HULK GETS TO FUCK UP THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE EVERY SIX MONTHS THEN JUST COME BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!
I respect your opinion but really?Sentry is one of the worst characters from the 2000's.A walking Deus Ex Machina all becuase he wanted to get high off of Super Soldier Serum.

I respect your opinion but really?Sentry is one of the worst characters from the 2000's.A walking Deus Ex Machina all becuase he wanted to get high off of Super Soldier Serum.
To be able to appreciate the Sentry you must actually think about the character and not just look at him and be like: "What? What kind of a Superman clone is that supposed to be??? He is nothing like Superman, man!"

Hmm. There's a Lego Marvel game in the works and Stan Lee is showing up here.

We are getting closer to the inevitable.

Reedoms

Noob
Hmm. There's a Lego Marvel game in the works and Stan Lee is showing up here.

We are getting closer to the inevitable.
It's going to take a decade or 2 for Marvel and DC to stop butting heads enough to make a crossover game/comic again.

CCVengeance

To be able to appreciate the Sentry you must actually think about the character and not just look at him and be like: "What? What kind of a Superman clone is that supposed to be??? He is nothing like Superman, man!"
I never saw him as a Superman-esque character to be honest.He is much closer to Miracleman specifically Kid Miracleman.
And let me reinstate:He got his powers because he mistook a Super Serum for drugs.That is the lamest story ever.He has a cool desing but that's as far as my praise goes.

CCVengeance

Haha, yeah I know =D But then again, I know too much about comics D:

What I liked a lot was a thread where someone made a gauntlet for Darkseid, where he had to defeat few opponents and the first opponent were regular stairs, the second one were moving stairs and so on.
I nearly DIED laughing.

For everyone who doesn't know:

Reedoms and you wonder how he could lose to Doomsday :-D
Wait....What is this?

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Idk what to tell ya on that one. I read Dark Avengers and thought he was great. Read siege, and thought he was great as well as world war hulk. That's all I have read with him though. I have never been a fan of New Avengers until recently, and I'm not even aware of anything else he appears in.

Idk what to tell ya on that one. I read Dark Avengers and thought he was great. Read siege, and thought he was great as well as world war hulk. That's all I have read with him though. I have never been a fan of New Avengers until recently, and I'm not even aware of anything else he appears in.
Man da fukk? You've missed his best stuff :-7