What's new

Battle Arena Round 1 Recap

NetherRealm Studios decided to give us a little recap of the events that unfolded throughout the Battle Arena these past 4 weeks. Not only do they give a little comedic memorial service for the characters that didn't advance to the Quarter Finals, but they also give us a taste on the upcoming guests that will give their insight on the future Quarter Final Super Fights.​
There's a really important and iconic figure coming in to give us their thoughts, watch the video to find out!​

RIP the losers...and curse the winners that only won by a train or by a Darkseid. :p

Still hoping for a reveal this week. And HOLY CRAP, STAN LEE! Commentating on a...DC game? THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!!!!

RAWFShowtime

#INeedInjustice
RIP the losers...and curse the winners that only won by a train or by a Darkseid. :p

Still hoping for a reveal this week. And HOLY CRAP, STAN LEE! Commentating on a...DC game? THE WORLD'S GONE MAD!!!!
My thoughts exactly as far as the Stan Lee thing goes! lol

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
WHY IS STAN LEE THERE FOR A DC GAME?!

O_O

My God if Boon wasn't trolling all those times he responded that he was listening to fans wanting a DC vs Marvel title someday...I shouldn't hold out hope, but boy do I ever hope this is a sign of them attempting some relationship building between the two companies and signs that it may happen sometime.

Stan Lee has his own Youtube channel, where he has a lot of superhero stuff, including DC comic book characters.
He likes all comic books, not only Marvel =P

http://www.youtube.com/user/worldofheroes/videos?view=0

And it's not like they were able to get Bob Kane to talk about the in game match ups anyway.

Reedoms

Noob
Because they're probably too busy actually making comics.
I mean shit, this is right up Geoff Johns' alley. He could've come on, shown his boner about Hal and Sinestro and threw some predictions on who would win. Not Stan the Man who hasn't done anything with comics in nearly 2 decades.

Not Stan the Man who hasn't done anything with comics in nearly 2 decades.
He has written a short story for Marvel What If? #200!
I would know, because in the same comic Sentry went full rogue and killed everyone on the Earth without breaking a sweat. The ultimate badass.

trufenix

bye felicia
I mean shit, this is right up Geoff Johns' alley. He could've come on, shown his boner about Hal and Sinestro and threw some predictions on who would win. Not Stan the Man who hasn't done anything with comics in nearly 2 decades.
You are still taking this way to seriously. Wayne Brady is a judge for christ sakes.

Edit: No, scratch that. Scott Porter is a judge. Comic chops mean nothing.

BlackCyborg

I am Arkham
Stan Lee has been on Batman documentaries, and has openly commented on DC stuff and been included on special features several times. Not sure why people are surprised or questioning it as if it is odd. Stan doesn't work at Marvel anymore, he's just their classic "mascot" so to speak, out of respect. The comic book world respects him and appreciates what he has done. Be it fans, Marvel, and even DC. So it makes perfect sense why he would be included. I was hoping they would have him.

Looking forward to what is to come...

Tolkeen

/wrists
Stan Lee : "Ah... Superman vs Green Arrow. This reminds me of the Punisher run during the Civil War, when Sentry took on Frank Castle....."
2 hours later....
"Hulk would win"

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
He has written a short story for Marvel What If? #200!
I would know, because in the same comic Sentry went full rogue and killed everyone on the Earth without breaking a sweat. The ultimate badass.
I'm so mad they killed him off. :( He was a great character, and OF COURSE THEY WON'T BRING HIM BACK, BUT HULK GETS TO FUCK UP THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE EVERY SIX MONTHS THEN JUST COME BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!

Stan Lee : "Ah... Superman vs Green Arrow. This reminds me of the Punisher run during the Civil War, when Sentry took on Frank Castle....."
2 hours later....
"Hulk would win"
don't worry, it will be compressed and you'll see stan's face from a lot of angles

I'm so mad they killed him off. :( He was a great character, and OF COURSE THEY WON'T BRING HIM BACK, BUT HULK GETS TO FUCK UP THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE EVERY SIX MONTHS THEN JUST COME BACK LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!
I know man :-7
Sentry is my all time favorite comic book character. I actually stopped reading comic books on the day he got buried.

Now I'm waiting.

B-)