What's new

Battle Arena Round 1 Recap

Stan the Man Lee? Wow they are going all out!

Also the losers segment take on what the oscars do when they show the deaths of the year was hilarious.

IceNine

Tired, But Strong
I'm holding out for a World's Finest marvel equivalent: World's Craziest, starring Moon Knight and the Sentry.

Oh yes, I remember that. And jokes about hellicarrier too :p
Yeah, comic book readers are stupid :-|

Brawls it out with one of the most powerful versions of the Hulk (World War) and even takes his punches with a smile on his face, yet he can't support the weight of the Helicarrier and Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man have to help him out, who are SOOO vastly below his strenght level it's not even funny anymore.

But that proves that comic book writers are stupid as well :-|

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?

Brawls it out with one of the most powerful versions of the Hulk (World War) and even takes his punches with a smile on his face, yet he can't support the weight of the Helicarrier and Ms. Marvel and Wonder Man have to help him out, who are SOOO vastly below his strenght level it's not even funny anymore.

:D Damn, those were times. I also remember someone creating a thread "Darkseid and Thanos vs Stairs and NYPD" and I just rolled on the floor from laughing. Dat shit is just too awesome for those who know what is that about.

:D Damn, those were times. I also remember someone creating a thread "Darkseid and Thanos vs Stairs and NYPD" and I just rolled on the floor from laughing. Dat shit is just too awesome for those who know what is that about.
Haha, yeah I know =D But then again, I know too much about comics D:

What I liked a lot was a thread where someone made a gauntlet for Darkseid, where he had to defeat few opponents and the first opponent were regular stairs, the second one were moving stairs and so on.
I nearly DIED laughing.

For everyone who doesn't know:

Reedoms and you wonder how he could lose to Doomsday :-D

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
Everyone knows Stan Lee is busy stealing souls and the tears of dissappointed comic fans to power his Dream Murder Machine to back in time and rewrite history so that he can take credit for everything.

Deyrax

Skarlet who ?
Haha, yeah I know =D But then again, I know too much about comics D:

What I liked a lot was a thread where someone made a gauntlet for Darkseid, where he had to defeat few opponents and the first opponent were regular stairs, the second one were moving stairs and so on.
I nearly DIED laughing.
Moving stairs curbstomp.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

I know stuped. I haz can tiez meh shoo.

MoldMan

Noob
not exactly happy with this. Show me a charcter or somthing.. Sinestro acutally looked liked he could of taken superman in that fight though.

Reedoms

Noob
-snip
Reedoms and you wonder how he could lose to Doomsday :-D
That's taken horribly out of context since he lost all of his powers at that point in time. Also Wonder-Man is on par with Thor in strength. People just shit on Simon a lot because he isn't an A-Lister.