What's new

Battle Arena Quarter Finals, Voting is LIVE!

xInfra Deadx

Gimmick stolen by Jordan Peele
Wonder Woman is going down this time...Joker got absolutely lucky last time, not so this week...Aquaman will move on and Green Arrow...well I voted for him with no hesitation.

So my votes were Batman, *cough*Flash*cough*, Aquaman, and Green Arrow.

Bi-on-iC

I'm innocent, I mean..not guilty.
Damn I want the finals to be Wonder Woman vs Superman but oh well she has no chance of winning against Batman..

Ugh. I really hate that Batman is going to get so many f-ing votes. I love the Bat, but he seriously shouldn't have a chance. As soon as this game drops, I'm taking Wonder Woman into versus mode and just beating the shit out of Batman for a couple of matches.

JJocelot

Don't give up!
Ehh at the end of the day we'll at least get some new gameplay no matter who wins.

I already know WW will be beast, I don't need this tournament we'll all forget about a month from now to tell me what's up!

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
these facebook people make no sense
they keep on saying Joker can beat Lex Luthor and Flash because hes insane
when has being insane make you able to fight people who go faster than the speed of light

trufenix

bye felicia
these facebook people make no sense
they keep on saying Joker can beat Lex Luthor and Flash because hes insane
when has being insane make you able to fight people who go faster than the speed of light
Yeah, its crazy how people cook up hair brained theories to explain the fictional likelyhood of fictional people in fictional situations.