What's new

Battle Arena Quarter Finals, Voting is LIVE!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I wouldn't sell Aquaman short ill tell you why
first off he has a magical hand made out of water that can not only heal him but decrease in density
he can also give Green Lantern a seizure seeing as Hal Jordan evolved from a fish
throw in the fact the dude has super strength and durability
not saying Aquaman would win for a fact but its a close fight
He doesn't have the water hand in this version of the fight as far as we know.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I wouldn't sell Aquaman short ill tell you why
first off he has a magical hand made out of water that can not only heal him but decrease in density
he can also give Green Lantern a seizure seeing as Hal Jordan evolved from a fish
throw in the fact the dude has super strength and durability
not saying Aquaman would win for a fact but its a close fight
He's got two fleshy hands. No hook. No water. Two flesh hands Aquaman is what you are workin' with here.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Ugh, not again. I've said it before. His contingency plan for Wonder Woman DOES NOT WORK IN THIS KIND OF FIGHT. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
I don't prescribe to the whole contingency plan thing either. I honestly think WW would win this fight. But I WILL NOT vote for her b/c Batman is my favorite. That was just my lame ass reason as to how Batman could win. lol

NapoleonComplex

Worst Injustice Player
If these fights were about who would really win, we might as well not even have a tournament at all. Superman and WW would crush everyone.

Edit: STILL not loading for me

I don't prescribe to the whole contingency plan thing either. I honestly think WW would win this fight. But I WILL NOT vote for her b/c Batman is my favorite. That was just my lame ass reason as to how Batman could win. lol
Meh, I honestly like Batman a little better, but I can't in good conscience vote for him over someone that's superhuman and isn't vulnerable to a little chunk of radioactive rock that can fit in Batman's belt. Either way we'll see Wonder Woman's moves a bit better this time. If she wins, she'll step it up. If she loses, she'll go all out like Harley did.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
If these fights were about who would really win, we might as well not even have a tournament at all. Superman and WW would crush everyone.

I highly doubt The Flash, Green Lantern, and Shazam would be so easily defeated by Superman and Wonder Woman.

If these fights were a popularity contest, we might as well not have a tournament at all because Batman and Superman will be the final match...oh wait.

Goku

Noob
How could anyone think that Joker even has any sort of chance against Flash? Flash can run so fast that he moves through time, he outran fucking death, do people seriously think a crazy clown with a crowbar has any possible way of winning here?
Because he is more popular lol, or atleast on the same level as The Flash, hopefully Joker will win(FUCK FLASH and FUCK Green Lantern TOO). Sinestro all the way :D

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
Because he is more popular lol, or atleast on the same level as The Flash, hopefully Joker will win(FUCK FLASH and FUCK Green Lantern TOO). Sinestro all the way :D
Joker will win the facebook crowd will win it for him

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Okay but seriously... what the hell is up with the Teen Titans cast... I mean I know you have to be a little loose to voice animated anime-style superhero teen characters, but holy crap.

Edit: Also why wasn't Horn Guy consulted on who would win? His knowledge on these matters is only rivaled by Stan Lee...

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Wonder Woman would body Batman. Can we be serious about this vote? There is no way prep time can stop Diana. All the prep in the world can't prepare a mortal man for an amazonian princess. WW 10-0.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Why do I watch the Kevin Smith videos, I used to really like him but damn, I prefer him as Silent Bob if you get what I mean...

Edit: He's right about the popularity contest thing though

insignis

Noob
Batman (WW has boooooooooooooooooooring gameplay), Joker (wanna see him more), Green Lantern (more interesting gameplay than Aquaman), Superman (can't explain that :D )

everybody is so serious about fight logic still correct me if I'm wrong but Flash can beat almost anyone because of his speed unless enemy can fly. I guess only Superman and other flying powerfull guys can kill him by flying to the orbit and simply blowing up the planet :)