What's new

General/Other Batman's SM not very Bat like...

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Only thing about Batman's super I think it's got too many hits. If only one hit was cut out (say the batarang or electrocution) it'd be perfect. Same thing with Shazam's super - one hit has to go (one of the 2 punches or the elbow) and it's perfect. Hawkgirl, nowever, needs one more hit. Flash has to just punch his opponent to fullscreen or wallbounce for combo and leave out that stupid air punch.

Again, I don't really care about the situation or your reasoning on it. Carry on please.
I usually hear this kind of response from those whose reasoning has been outmatched/outspoken in almost any debate.

Obviously if you didnt care enough about the situation you wouldnt be putting your 2 cents in to begin with. So i will be carrying on just fine

I actually liked this one better, but people complained it was boring.

Also ya, super moves don't look very useful right now, kinda like X-rays, I actually prefer that though, not a fan of cinematic super moves.
Yeah I kind of prefer when these moves are used as like insult to injury.

yeah I finished you off with this move, which means I saved all my meter and didn't need to use it. Now I get to finish you off with a cutscene finish.

where as noobs get to feel like "They half sorta keep up with you... but not really"

Where as if it was more useful some people would be ignoring the rest of the meter game just to GET to their super.

I think it's best where it's a good round finisher that can't be broken.

Like Distortions/Astrals in Blazblue. Normally only used to finish rounds, when it comes to tactics. But other tools are preferred for beginning-mid game.

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I usually hear this kind of response from those whose reasoning has been outmatched/outspoken in almost any debate.

Obviously if you didnt care enough about the situation you wouldnt be putting your 2 cents in to begin with. So i will be carrying on just fine
Carry on please, you have been owned and it was never a debate like I said I don't care about you, your opinion or your argument. I said what I said end of story never asked you anything bye ^_^ (ignored)

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I think Batman's batmobile super is stupid as shit and my incredulity went through the roof when I saw they ditched the counter super for it.

Bad taste.

Emanuel

Noob
I'm not the only one who thought throwing a point blank batarang at the person was stupid
Actually I thought of a better finisher for Batman. Batman throws down smoke bomb That creates a thick mist then as other player is stunned Batman runs in smoke as you see his shadow. Batman proceeds with running cross punch batman uppercut into a spinning heel kick That sends them flying then batman throws a explosive bat boomerang that sends them back to you while batman takes out both electric taser and dose same thing leaving them stunned then batman grabs him grapples off screen upwards then you see batman come back down as opponent is on there back while Batman stomp lands on them and flips backwards for pose with cape.

I think instead of Batman calling in his bat-mobile at the end of his super he should pull a Grundy and pull out Martha and Thomas Wayne's Tombstone and smash it over the opponents head. Finishing it off, by digging a new grave for the opponent to lay - game over!!

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
He runs you over with his freaking' Bat Mobile.

You can't get much more Batman than that!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
the batarang clearly is a tracker, damn yall are slow lol
He call the bat movile before the last batarang, I guess the first smoke batarng is the tracker, the second batarang could be for keep away the opponent or whatever but that second batarang looks stupid.

MagicMan357

"130 ms is more legit than Labbing" - TYM
He call the bat movile before the last batarang, I guess the first smoke batarng is the tracker, the second batarang could be for keep away the opponent or whatever but that second batarang looks stupid.
LMAO im not gonna lie, a batarang to the face is pricelss

Emanuel

Noob
LMAO im not gonna lie, a batarang to the face is pricelss
Batman would never run any non powered villains or heroes in a batmobile in the first place. My suggestion makes more sense.Actually I thought of a better finisher for Batman. Batman throws down smoke bomb That creates a thick mist then as other player is stunned Batman runs in smoke as you see his shadow. Batman proceeds with running cross punch batman uppercut into a spinning heel kick That sends them flying then batman throws a explosive bat boomerang that sends them back to you while batman takes out both electric taser and dose same thing leaving them stunned then batman grabs him grapples off screen upwards then you see batman come back down as opponent is on there back while Batman stomp lands on them and flips backwards for pose with cape.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
The smoke batarang stuns them...

he calls the batmobile on his wrist

the second batarang is one with a tracker on it. It sticks in them... so even if they run, the batmobile can find them.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
he calls the batmobile on his wrist

the second batarang is one with a tracker on it. It sticks in them... so even if they run, the batmobile can find them.
If you watch closely you will notice that the second batarang hits just 1 or 2 seconds before the car ran over the victim, so unless it runs at a supersonic speed it must be assumed that the first batarang gives the target location.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
If you watch closely you will notice that the second batarang hits just 1 or 2 seconds before the car ran over the victim, so unless it runs at a supersonic speed it must be assumed that the first batarang gives the target location.
Or, the obvious one;

Batman has a batmobile tucked away in every stage. Why?

Because he's prepared. :cool:

PoweredbyProtein

Eternal student
Like Distortions/Astrals in Blazblue. Normally only used to finish rounds, when it comes to tactics. But other tools are preferred for beginning-mid game.
The only time high level players use it to finish is if they have meter laying around. At high level play they're used for tactical purposes or combo enders. In anime games if you have meter, it's usually burnt quickly on rapids, and DDs.

On a side note, I have to agree with the OP. The SMs look like they're solely for damage. I especially facepalm at the fact that landing a Super with a rushdown or grappler character sends the opponent away from you.