What's new

General/Other Batman's SM not very Bat like...

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Hey guys.

Loving injustice and all the tight gameplay.

But I have to say, the Supermoves are a bit of a let down, there seems to be no advantage to using them except damage, no situational or strategic methods so far, except armour and interruptions, only GA and Harley can combo afterwards.

Also, batman throwing a projectile at point blank during his Supermove right before the bat mob comes in...weak, I expected more limb breaking, or forearm strikes or something.

Little electronic bats...

Not very batman-ish.

Any thoughts?

I feel batmans new supermove is just right for this game. Although it wouldve been nice if each character had 2 supers. although there arnt bones breaking, in justice is all about over the top action. And Batmans new super is just that. Over the top, and fits the character perfectly

Batman utilizing all of his gadgets and displaying his acrobats....no pun intended

Yeah if they would have went X-Ray style and showed bones breaking like in Batman's super when the car hits them it goes into X-ray and you see there rib cage crack, Flashes super when he runs around the world hits you in the face you see the skull crack etc.. That would have made them wayyyyyy more fun to watch especially Banes back breaker!!!!!!
So you want them to make MK with DC skins? i think id prefer a game of its own. injustice is looking just fine to me

RYX

BIG PUSHER
I guess I'm the only person who thought X-rays sucked and these are actually really fun to watch.

KRYS9984

Noob
I agree with UsedForGlue, his super is my least favorite from the bunch.

Even though there is a Super feature in the game, I think it's just going to be a flashy option that beginner / casual players will use for the thrill of it. Take Mortal Kombat 9 for example; how many time do you use or do you see players using an X-Ray? I would have to say slim to none because the game has evolved to the point where meter is sacred and not worth burning in one moment (unless it can secure a Round 2 or Round 3 win).

I'm sure the same mentality will carry over to Injustice and Supers will be rare.....unless you decide to play online; Supers for days.

Big Frog

Noob
I guess I'm the only person who thought X-rays sucked and these are actually really fun to watch.
I don't want to start a fight or anything, but seriously? X-Rays were/are awesome. I guess people could've got sick of them, but I've never really heard anyone say anything bad about them. Interesting.

I'm with Flagg on this. I could see people getting tired of seeing these all the time. I never got tired of X-Rays. Batman's especially. Not to mention the stage transitions. THAT will get boring fast, IMO.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
Only a few X-Rays were remotely interesting, the rest were boring and forgettable. A lot of these Supers look tons better, and Batman's is infinitely better than Flash's.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
The bottom line right now appears to be armoured interruptions with damage, if that is all, then it's not enough.

Supermoves that you can continue from change the game and the meter management of both players is a factor when either ones wants to active.

There needs to be more depth, but we are yet to fully understand the game.

Law Hero

There is a head on a pole behind you
I don't think it's possible to tell a move's "true" usefulness from what we've been given, so I won't comment on that.

As for the Super Moves, they're alright. I think Harley's is the worst of the bunch, but I can't see them being a big part of the actual game, so I'm guessing they'll be pretty hype when the actually happen. Same with the stage transitions. If Super Moves are meant to be used often, then they need to be as short as the ones in Soul Calibur V. Any longer and it's a main problem; however, it was said in one of those old interviews that SMoves in Injustice aren't meant to be used more than once a match.

Never said that sooo..I don't think adding an X-ray feature to the end of a super is a re-skinned MK.. Not really that concerned about what you prefer right now either. It does like fine.
Well considering the Xrays were kind of a pivotal thing in the latest mk and kinda became one of mk9s signature features, to see it in injustice would be a little ridiculous. And whether or not youre concerned about my preference isnt exactly a concern of mine. I was just excercising my right to free speech