What's new

BatmanBeatsCap back again

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
The incorruptible thread was funny as hell because at first everyone was with BBC, a few of his disturbing manifestos later, it was lolsvile as we know him to be.

Admiral_Agony

Weapon Design Engineer LMMFC
Can't believe how infamous this guy is...Beat him twice, he was on his mic raging , disconnected twice and sent me hatemail, calling my all sorts of awful things including but not limited too racial slurs.

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I never knew about the other guy (IIINCORRUPTIBLE (or something like that)). Judging by the date, it was months before I register here (didn't have PS4 and MKX back then and got recommended to visit TYM for lots of obvious reasons). Guess, I missed it.

After a good reading there, I'm still amazed by this joke of a lifeform he was.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I don't know what's going on with BatbeatsCap, but I do have some updates on Incorruptible. Apparently, he's putting together a team he's calling the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in order to wreck people at tourneys. He's actually admitting he doesn't know Injustice 2 all that well, but still thinks he's better than Sonic Fox. He streams on Twitch, the name of which you can find over on the Gamefaqs board

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
I don't know what's going on with BatbeatsCap, but I do have some updates on Incorruptible. Apparently, he's putting together a team he's calling the Tampa Bay Buccaneers in order to wreck people at tourneys. He's actually admitting he doesn't know Injustice 2 all that well, but still thinks he's better than Sonic Fox. He streams on Twitch, the name of which you can find over on the Gamefaqs board
Baby steps I guess