What's new

BatmanBeatsCap back again

Error

DF2+R2
is that really a lag switch tho? doesnt seem like it does what ive seen legit lag switches do in them CoD videos.

either way, not sure its fair to compare this guy to neto, i think it may have been an act for neto.
Usually when we get matched up the connection shows as wired and ~23ms so he has really good internet, but then once the match progresses it goes to ~2000ms.

He doesn't even do it mid match with me anymore, he just turns it on at player select and lets the timer or connection run out, whichever comes first because I beat him so many times and I guess he remembers my PSN.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
There's more to this story than you guys know yet.. But, I think some good will come of it.

He isn't going unnoticed.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Last Saturday, I was playing in a KOTH with some guys from the Gamefaqs board and I see this name pop in. Seemed familiar, so I just assumed he was from TYM or Gfaqs, only infamous player I remembered was JacobCurnow. I noticed the lag picking up whenever I got a combo going, but I never actually lost a game. Saw some of his messages from another player after I went to bed, this dude has issues https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/191336-injustice-2/75451074?page=7

gam224

The world's least hype player
Unless you meant skill wise BBC is actual garbage and has harassed at least two people that I know of having found personal information of theirs and posting pics of their family members online, stalking, etc.
I know of two as well, this is real.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
My favorite thing is that I witnessed the saga of Batman beats cap. It all started with the incorruptible thread where he was arguing with incorruptible. He actualy seemed like the good guy in that situation. However as he continued posting his true colors where revealed. His downfall came in playing to wins thread calling him out for rage quitting in injustice 1. Then we witnessed his true self as everyone started posting their horror stories with match footage of him lag switching and hate mail. And now he has turned into a fate worse then death. He has become... a meme.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
My favorite thing is that I witnessed the saga of Batman beats cap. It all started with the incorruptible thread where he was arguing with incorruptible. He actualy seemed like the good guy in that situation. However as he continued posting his true colors where revealed. His downfall came in playing to wins thread calling him out for rage quitting in injustice 1. Then we witnessed his true self as everyone started posting their horror stories with match footage of him lag switching and hate mail. And now he has turned into a fate worse then death. He has become... a meme.
I only saw the P2W thread.

BBC vs incorruptible sounds epic and way too good to be true. I haven't played BBC and never will under my own choosing, I have however had the honor of playing incorruptible the god once.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
Anyone have a link? This sounds cosmic