What's new

Batman stage interactable bounce combos

Jugghead

Noob
What are some Batman strings that you can combo into stage interactables? What are some strings to use after the opponent bounces back?

Illmatix

Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.
B2 mb up bat if it's near the beginning, b2 sky grapple if it's at the end. You could also use it to get more damage off of standing resets by ending them with ISB b2 grapple. For example 123 j2 123 b1xxISB b2xxgrapple NJ2. Thats how i use it.

To start them, I use things like f2 and b1.
If you just throw them out and put rb after it only comes out on contact. Use a bat to make it safe and now you have more footsie tools.

Illmatix

Starting round with with f2 ISB b2 mb up bat b3 j3 b23 really sends a message.

Also 123 b2xxISB b2 mb upbat b3 j2 f23 does 46 1 bar on superman competitive mode
You also get a follow up f3 for Oki off of it since they stand pretty fast because of all the gravity

Last edited:

Jugghead

Noob
Starting round with with f2 ISB b2 mb up bat b3 j3 b23 really sends a message.

Also 123 b2xxISB b2 mb upbat b3 j2 f23 does 46 1 bar on superman competitive mode
You also get a follow up f3 for Oki off of it since they stand pretty fast because of all the gravity
Nice! I'll have to give those a try.

Do you every B3 after the bounce? It seems really tight and I can't consistently connect. Is it even worth it?

Illmatix

The yeah it seems kind of inconsistent, I think the angle of the bounce matters too.

Last edited: