Batman patch notes

Discussion in 'Batman' started by omooba, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Illmatix

Illmatix Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.

I've been playing and I've got to say this.....
    Good job NRS.

I'm able to play how I was before the patch and barely noticed it.

Although I realize I can't get away with some cheese I feel like I've adapted so far.

Cerbero likes this.
  2. AkioOf100

AkioOf100 Noob

I think he's a really good character, I have appreciation for the patch notes. But I have a really big problem with up batarang. I haven't played against him after the patch, so this is pre-patch experience. I'm really good at blocking batman and all, but his up-batarang is considered to be a high, but when meter burned it becomes a +19, combo launching, anti-airing (that even hits behind/beneath it!) sphere of death that jails into f2 if you don't have a good enough backdash. And even if you do, you reset the neutral, which bats control SUPERBLY well. I think up batarang needs some changes, and I'm not saying to completely destroy it.

I would only make up batarang MB cause block stun after a blockstring and to not affect grounded opponents if they haven't been affected by a block string or hit string. That way, it maintains its anti-airing properties and his frame advantage in pressure, but won't be a huge "why not" move in the neutral just to ignore the fact that Batman has really short-ranged normals.

I think post-patch I won't be seeing as many MB up batarangs just because Batman will have to be a bit more meter intensive if he hasn't been in, dealing pressure (which builds a LOT of meter). But, I think it may need to be addressed in the future if this patch doesn't handle it.

3. South

South I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy

A lot of mkxvortex never got nerfed what does that say

4. Illmatix

Illmatix Remember, representing ermac is illmatic.

Lol

5. Invincible Salads

Invincible Salads I wanna go pro!

except up batarang is fine, ya'll ready got the nerfs everyone was crying for, time to ask for nerfs in a different character forum :)

Red Hood MKX likes this.
  6. Stanlos

Stanlos Noob

PSN:
    Stanlos
    What is Sodium Cloride for a thousand, Alex!