What's new

Strategy Batgirl Pressure and Mixup thread.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Hey guys, just going to make a thread to discuss the ways we should pressure with Batgirl and all of her mixup potential. I have some things I'm currently working on, but here's what I've got written down so far.

I'll be updating this to which are the best options out of knockdowns, out of positive strings, etc.

Hard Knockdowns

12b+2 (+67 on hit, pushes the opponent 1 quarter away) (+1 on block)
12b+3 (+57 on hit, leave opponent directly in front of you) (-6 on block)
d+3 (-9 on Block)
DD3 (-18 on Block)
DB33 (dive kick) (-15 on block)

Her + strings.

11 U23 +1 (+69 on Hit, pushes the opponent full screen)
113 +5 (+55 on Hit, pushes opponent full screen)
12B2 +1 (+67 on Hit, pushes the opponent 1 quarter away)
21 +2 (only string cancelable into BF3, +23 on hit, leaves opponent in stagger)
B21 +3 (+60 on Hit, pushes the opponent 3 quarters away)

Her - Strings (Which are cancelable into BF3 which is a positive move)
11 (-3) Cancelable into BF3
111 (-3) Cancelable into BF3
12 (-4) Cancelable into BF3
212 (-4) Cancelable into BF3
F21 (-2) Cancelable into BF3
F212 (-4) Cancelable into BF3
F23 (-2) Cancelable into BF3

Options after a hard knockdown

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Right now outside of corner or maybe kill I'm doing the 111 reset, period. It literally gives a free 50/50 that loops into itself, don't even have to deal with wakeups.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
After comboing into bf1 you do j2 111, which puts them at a +18 stagger or somesuch where they can block but that's it. Then you land b12 or b2u3 into aforementioned bf1 into yaddayaddayadda rince and repeat. No need to deal with wakeups that could possibly go against your favor, and you sacrifice like maybe 4-5% damage for it.

21 is so good. It leaves you close enough to follow up with a standing 1 at 7f or an 8f d1 now 5f/6f. Once they respect that you can go into your b1/b2 mixup. Standing 1 and d1 are also 0f on block meaning once you get them to respect that you can Redemption or Bola right after those moves, you can keep on chipping them with your power knuckles until they decide to poke out at the right time.

EDIT..

12b2 on block is decent for cross ups, I havent done a full test but so far it seems all jump attacks can cross up or you have to use j2/3 to make it ambiguous on characters who float/tall.

23 on block sets up another cross up with j2 or j3.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Her - Strings (Which are cancelable into BF3 which is a positive move)
ALL of these canceled into bf3 are parriable.

The only move so far I've found that can't be parried when canceled into bf3 is b1.

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
I know getting a Raw b3 is difficult with her, but you can Meter Burn it and afterwards:
EDIT:bf1 j.2 f21 bf3EX j.2 28%
Then
db33 (says in front)
dash db33 (cross up)

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I know getting a Raw b3 is difficult with her, but you can Meter Burn it and afterwards:
EDIT:bf1 j.2 f21 bf3EX j.2 28%
Then
db33 (says in front)
dash db33 (cross up)
That dive kick is -15 on block... I wouldn't risk that unless absolutely necessary.

You get a bigger combo or reset off B3 by doing any one of these:

B3, J3, 212~db2u
B3, J3, d2~bf1, j2~111 into vortex
B3, J3, f21~df2 MB, f21~db2u

KamkaziChicila

Harley & Zatana is all I need.
That dive kick is -15 on block... I wouldn't risk that unless absolutely necessary.

You get a bigger combo or reset off B3 by doing any one of these:

B3, J3, 212~db2u
B3, J3, d2~bf1, j2~111 into vortex
B3, J3, f21~df2 MB, f21~db2u
Well I found this out like hour 2 in the morning messing with her. the vortex you put together is pure amazing. nice work Konqr.

I only got 5 minutes in as Batgirl but this is what I found: End combo with F23 xx DB31 and it puts you right next to their corpse.

Example would be: B12, F21 xx BF3 MB, F23 xx DB31. You cancel F23 into DB31 when they're still standing and it puts you on the other side. Don't know if this knockdown is techable or not, it might still have it's uses.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Right now outside of corner or maybe kill I'm doing the 111 reset, period. It literally gives a free 50/50 that loops into itself, don't even have to deal with wakeups.
Same, anytime I hit a bola I j2 111 and either b2 or b1 to mix them up. If I want to get really dirty and ditch my meter I will wrinkle in a b2d3 ff MB off of the standing reset to do the overhead armored cancel which hits overhead-low-overhead and really had messed some people up that I have played.

If the overhead lands I will just normally follow up with j2 d2 bf1 to continue the vortex

Villest1

Noob
[B said:
Her - Strings (Which are cancelable into BF3 which is a positive move)[/B]

Options after a hard knockdown
Probably a stupid question but do all these strings actually COMBO into her Bolo?

A small little mixup I found messing around with F3, after hitting F3 it's possible to dash under and combo. Good for getting out and putting opponents in the corner.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Tested BF3 from her strings by having Lex do a reversal Charge (6F). The only one to allow a BF3 was 21, which gave a reversal Charge but was stuffed easily. This means the gap is not big enough for any normal to stuff it - maybe some form of stagger pressure in the corner?

Georgie

Ex Shadow Kick
What are you guys doing in neutral game? Im most of the time jumping to get in and getting bopped for it, what strings are you guys using to get in?