What's new

General/Other Batgirl is a wasted slot... wait... what?

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
If nrs doesnt give the john stewart alt for green lantern this pic will be valid as hell lol... I was super saltly when they went with least popular green lantern in hal jordan.... But then again dc comics history with african american heros is dog shyt... Just look at how they did cyborg in this game... He is nothing short from terrible

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

If nrs doesnt give the john stewart alt for green lantern this pic will be valid as hell lol... I was super saltly when they went with least popular green lantern in hal jordan.... But then again dc comics hisrory with african american heros is dog shyt... Just look at how they did cyborg in this game... He is nothing short from terrible

wut, hal jordan is way above john stewart overall. cyborg is fine, but i agree that a john stewart skin would be nice. you just want to destroy planets.

Robotic Shark

you can never have too much honey
If nrs doesnt give the john stewart alt for green lantern this pic will be valid as hell lol... I was super saltly when they went with least popular green lantern in hal jordan.... But then again dc comics hisrory with african american heros is dog shyt... Just look at how they did cyborg in this game... He is nothing short from terrible

wait I thought Hal Jordan is the most popular seeing as from 2005 the comic is all about him for the most part

ceemurda

Tha BLakk ROBOCOP
wut, hal jordan is way above john stewart overall. cyborg is fine, but i agree that a john stewart skin would be nice. you just want to destroy planets.
Yeah cyborg is fine from full screen ... After they get in good luck to your life bar....

well we might get 2 Black characters if we get another season pass
Black Manta and Static would both be awesome
hell yeah they would.
Yeah cyborg is fine from full screen ... After they get in good luck to your life bar....

oh so you mean gameplay, that's really subjective dude, it's a shame zoning is not your style, do you like black manta and static?

i would be fine with either of them in the game but personality wise hal's too cool, it's hilarious that he has a weapon fueled by imagination and willpower and he makes stuff like bats, baseball bats, chains, boxing gloves and fire trucks.

John Stewart would try to be more badass with tanks, turrets, militaristic stuff.

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
I am entertained by the post. LOL, no.
Killer Frost sucks ok. She just sucks.

Shes not even the original Killer Frost. Shes the more boring version of an already boring crappy villain, of a hero who had his comic cancelled, and who sucks himself. She sucks in comics, she sucks in this. She can't stop sucking!

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
Killer Frost sucks ok. She just sucks.

Shes not even the original Killer Frost. Shes the more boring version of an already boring crappy villain, of a hero who had his comic cancelled, and who sucks himself. She sucks in comics, she sucks in this. She can't stop sucking!
I'd take a subjectively boring character over some old man in a Parka. But Firestorm does suck. I agree.

like really,
+
+
+

easy, lazy captain cold redesign. take a lot of the pouches away. add some gold.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I see it more when people that DON'T read comics act like they know everything and will completely degrade a character when they haven't taken 15 minutes to read an arc of them. I see so many "Captain Cold is lame because he wears a parka and that's stupid". Seriously? Captain Cold is an amazing character (and I'm not even a fan of the guy) but people wanna make ignorant statements while not knowing jack about the source material. They go off their cartoons, movies and some Wiki article they read and that's all they need to completely dismiss a character or put them into a "best thing ever" category.
This describes me. No shame.