What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

So I've been doing her optimal BnBs with and without trait activated, and it seems that there is only a 1-3% difference in total damage.. This can be made up for within just a few blocked punch attacks. Is anyone else thinking that it's probably just better to always have her trait on?

Tortonon

YOLO is power
You can use this setup Panther put up here to go for 39% damage out of 1 meter. It's also an optimized version of the BnB I posted earlier:

JI2, F21, BF3 (MB), B3, J3 (delayed), D2, Bolo, JI2, 212 (or F21, doesn't matter), DB2U.

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
Don't know if this been posted. Her :
11U2, DD3 MB, J2, 23, DB2

Between her J2 and 23 found that u have to wait a split second or the combo will whiff. but so far im loving batgirl def a second main for me

Blackburry

Buffs needs buffs
Anyone find it worth it to just stay in her trait for extra chip. You are losing 1-2% at most pretty much from juggles, but gain more chip all your attacks. That and you lose less than 1% on individual normals, haha.

As far as damage/setups go, I really think her go to combo ender should be DB2U. She recovers fast and can go immediately into a setup.

Try ending with DB2U~DD3...It drops you right in front of the downed opponent. I smell setups for days.
Maan you are the tits, nice find!

Also AeroGrunt 's 38% meterless corner combo starting from f23. Sickening!

nightE89

Cupcakes!!!
MAN I CANT WAIT TO TRY THESE WHEN I GET HOME!!!! never been this excited for a dlc character lol feels like a new game again lol

KamenRyder

The loved
Here's a bit of a swaggy combo that uses any background bounce interactible.

J2, b2u3, Interactible, b2u3, d2 xx BF1, j2, f212 xx DF2 MB, F21 xx DB2U (40% - 1 meter + Interactible)

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Bah I just created a thread thinking I found a higher damage vortex...if only B2 linked into redemption.

B1 does. B2 does not.

You can use F3 and do a meterless reset tho...

You can also do a meterless reset into vortex off b1...I just liked having my reset and vortex in the 30% range.

Xev

Noob
Bah I just created a thread thinking I found a higher damage vortex...if only B2 linked into redemption.

B1 does. B2 does not.

You can use F3 and do a meterless reset tho...

You can also do a meterless reset into vortex off b1...I just liked having my reset and vortex in the 30% range.
Couldn't you just do B2D3 with redemption? So technically it could work like you were thinking...unless I'm missing something.

Ratchet-Fabulous

#TeamTwirl
So I don't think this has been posted, and this is my first time posting a combo so bare with me.

No meter, 33%, corner combo:

b2 u1, b2 u1, b2 u1, 2, br2u

SN64

Noob
wow, 42% for 1 meter is the best we have so far, am I right? Good stuff Rip :D
The b2u3 1 meter combo I posted is 44% with j2 lead-in, but the fact that Rip got 42% with a combo with Bola in it (and the extra scaling that brings) is pretty ridiculous.

Eddyward

Noob
Here's some fun combos I tried just for style points. :p Mostly just to see what was possible with her.

JI2, B2+U3, F21 xx DD3 MB, B3, JI2, F2 xx DF2 MB, D2 xx DB2
JI2, B2+U3, JI2, F21 xx BF3 MB, B3 xx DD3
JI2, B2+U3, B12, F21 xx DF2 MB, F21 xx DB2+U

Sorry for crappy camera phone quality. :X

Saitsu

Noob
Corner:

b12, f23, f23, f23 xx df2/db2u = 39/43%

b2u3, f23, f23, f23 xx df2/db2u = 41/44%

f21 xx db2u, f23, f23 xx db2u = 45%

12 xx db2u, f23, f23 xx db2u = 43%

dunno if already posted,

But I'm getting some nice stuff off of

2,1,2, DF2(MB), D2->BF1 ---> into STUFF. a bit strict cuz you have to cancel your D2, into the BF1 special.

Might want to explore that a bit.

Saitsu

Noob
I'm trying to push her midscreen meterless damage as far as I can but I'm not doing very well.

If there was a way to get into bolo from her f2 strings without burning a meter, she'd be set for life.