What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

Literally found this 5 minutes after downloading her, both of these is more of a reset/setup than an actual combo (reason why its here is because there is no Batgirl GD)

Back 2 Down 3 xx MB Redemption, Back 3, Jump 3, Down 2 xx Bola, Jump 2, F212 xx Bat Evade 1(whiffs, used to land in front/behind depending if you delayed the 1 or not). Does 33% and uses one bar.

In the same combo, you can pretty much do the Raven EX Singularity tech when you hit Bola. Down 2 xx Bola, Charge Forward 3. Choose between dashing out and using Back 1/letting it rip the second they break out/dash throw.

Another setup (not mine) is using the restand of Bola and hitting 111 on the opponent. 111 is +22 on hit, so you can jump in n stuffs.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
b2u3, b2u3, j2, f21 XX df2~MB, f21 XX db2~u is 41%, midscreen, 1 meter, confirmed to work even on small characters.
b12, 212 XX df2~MB, 212 XX db2~u is 36%, midscreen, 1 meter, also confirmed to work on smalls.
Updating my post.

Quantus

Rain for MK12 Kombat Pack 3
I haven't seen any post mentioning it, and I haven't watched the video by Maximilian ,

But you can link a DD3 after the 11u2. Might be some potential here.

Disaster FX

Boom Bap Dragon
Corner combos:
F21-DB2U, F23, F23, DB2U= 45% blades/44% knuckles
F21-DB2U, F23, F23-MB DF2, F23-DB2U = 53% blades/51% knuckles

What's great about this is that F2 is 7 frame start up, so you can more or less do it after they block Redemption.
So far I really don't see much reason to stay in Punch Blades mode. Lose 1-2% on most combos for significantly more chip.

SN64

Noob
In the same combo, you can pretty much do the Raven EX Singularity tech when you hit Bola. Down 2 xx Bola, Charge Forward 3. Choose between dashing out and using Back 1/letting it rip the second they break out/dash throw.

Another setup (not mine) is using the restand of Bola and hitting 111 on the opponent. 111 is +22 on hit, so you can jump in n stuffs.
This might not be the right place for it, but I was noticing that d1 is apparently +12 on hit, whereas b1 is 14f low starter and b2 is 15f overhead starter, so that might be another layer to Bola mixup.

Also, in a similar vein to my last post:

b3, j3, 212 XX df2~MB, f21 XX db2~u is 41%, midscreen, 1 meter
f3, j2, 212 XX df2~MB, f21 XX db2~u is 38%, midscreen, 1 meter

Kinda hectic right now in this thread so I don't know if these have already been posted

F21, Red MB, B3, JI2, 23, BW(U) 34% (38% w/JI2)

F21, Red MB, B3, JI3, 21, BW(U) 35% (38% w/ JI2)

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
Here are my damaging bnbs.

Without meter - j2 , b2u3, b2u3, 1 cartwheeling slide kick. 32%

I haven't found a good one with one bar yet...

2 bar- j2, f21 MB redemption, b3, bola, j2, f21 MB df2, f1124 cartwheel slide kick. 40%

in the corner, I found f3, b2u3(x3), 1,1, 111 cartwheel slide kick. 40%.

Still searching...

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
yea so far i like just doing bola j2 111 into b1 or b2. screw the damage, its a great meterless reset

xKhaoTik

The Ignore Button Is Free
BTW, is she has one bar, she can combo into her MB Tele, and hit with bola to set up her reset/vortex.

Looking for the best combo for this...

Literally found this 5 minutes after downloading her, both of these is more of a reset/setup than an actual combo (reason why its here is because there is no Batgirl GD)

Back 2 Down 3 xx MB Redemption, Back 3, Jump 3, Down 2 xx Bola, Jump 2, F212 xx Bat Evade 1(whiffs, used to land in front/behind depending if you delayed the 1 or not). Does 33% and uses one bar.

Good shit

Dandy J

i can see all the amine
is that more damage/same advantage as 111? if so thats cool. i know 111 you cant do anything but block her mixup

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Awesome stuff.

Not a huge fan of inputs like B2U3, for what ever reason, I can never get them down in muscle memory, it always feels awkward.

Dulllyanna

You're going to shoot guns at me?
Dunno if it's been brought up yet, but you can do b12, b2u3 d2 xx bola into w/e on every character, it's just a little tight.

Mothmonsterman0

Mortal Kombat is NOT dead.
I just found a pretty good midscreen, standing reset, 50/50 set up combo.

This is the midscreen combo, 111, bf1 mb, b3, j3, d2 bf1 111. 33% / 37 with a ji2. off the 111 string she is at +22 giving her a few options. she can go for her b1 2 ( low combo starter, 14 frame start up, and only -2 on block ), b2 u3 ( overhead combo starter, 15 frame start up, and only -7 on block with pushback) or cancel 111 in to her Gauntlet and do 111 somersault. 111 somersault, with gauntlets is godlike. it dose almost 7% chip, builds like 1/2 a bar of meter, and you can end it in the low punch leaving you at +18, the side kick ( hitting high ) leaving you at +12, or just the normal somersault hitting overhead but it's punishable.

what do you guys think?

Batgirl is looking really good....

jrock920

Noob
She has great, safe overhead/low mixup strings all over the place and she does good damage. Her b2 overhead is really fast just like her b1 low. Both of have a launch followup. I don't think she's bad.
she is pretty decent her combs are way harder then lobo's

111 xx bf3 MB, b3, ji3, d2 xx bf1, ji3, f2 xx df2 36% or db2d 35% or db2u 37% if you want to push them away from you for some reason. I mix up the df2 and the db2d at the end because df2 puts them just at crossup range and db2d puts them just out of it, kind of gimmick that won't last once people know how to block but for now it's working. Also after the bf1 it's 32% damage so I often dash in and go for mixup b1,2 or b2,u3 for reset, catching people a lot.

After b1,2 or b2,u3 I do d2 xx bf1, b3, j3, 212 xxdb2d 27/28%

Edit: Just doing 111 after is 33% damage but forces the mixup. Also after bf1 if you dash in and wait to just before the break you can do instant ji2 and hits them in front and still allows a 111 after landing behind them to combo or you can slightly delay the ji2 and get crossup.