What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Interesting tech nugget. From 3/4 screen can get 30% off of bf1 MB by doing bf1 dash MB b3 j.3 23 db2d.

This lets you confirm off a hit bolo from much farther since double dash b3 gives them time to break out.

raok81

Noob
If there is a string that can cancel to trait AND stay positive, then it'll be useful to add to the chip damage for her rushdown.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
I'm thinking f+212 should be one of her best strings, but it seems to alter the gravity scaling too much on hit that a follow-up BF3 MB will give a very poor juggle.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
From a rushdown perspective, she might be one of the best, judging from her high/lows and how she can end any string in BF3 (MB on reaction to it hitting) and it being +1 on block.
Actually this doesn't work. I mean it does but there's a massive gap. Was able to parry with joker bats and WW as well as blow it up with MB b3.

People have been going on already about how she's loads of work for low reward and yet I managed to figure out this after about 5 minutes.

Sounds like people haven't actually used her yet. Near 30% meterless off lows and overheads is fairly unique among the whole cast. Also, does Batgirl's special cancel window feel much more lenient than the rest of the cast to anyone else? This character to me feels much easier to use because of it. That or it's late.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Interesting tech nugget. From 3/4 screen can get 30% off of bf1 MB by doing bf1 dash MB b3 j.3 23 db2d.
Seems like B3 > J3 > f+23 xx DB2 is her BnB off of a juggle mid-screen, from what I've tried. Something like f+12 xx BF3 MB > B3 > J3 > f+23 xx DB2 does 36%.

dookieagain

Last Bastion of Arcades
Sounds like people haven't actually used her yet. Near 30% meterless off lows and overheads is fairly unique among the whole cast. Also, does Batgirl's special cancel window feel much more lenient than the rest of the cast to anyone else? This character to me feels much easier to use because of it. That or it's late.
Actually flash does 40-50% off that but his reach is worse. Catwoman will too now with her buff. Wonder Woman does much more off her mixup. Seems fairly typical for a rush down in this game.

Her counter zoning and ranged disable set her apart more than her high low game tbh.

Her cancel window does seem late. Dunno if it's possible online but if you feel ballsy you can confirm her b2 to 1 on block for +3 off an overhead attempt. Unfortunately you can't confirm 111 to 113 gotta read that one. But at least if you hit a 113 she's less gimp at full screen than some.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
put a string in front of that that cancels into MB teleport and then finish with dash in b3 j3 212 db2 and let us know the damage.

(if possible)
111 xx BF3 MB > b+3 > J3 > 212 xx DB2 (U3) (37%)
f+12 xx BF3 MB > b+3 > J3 > 212 xx DB2 (U3) (36%)

Edit: oh crap, not what you asked for. My bad.

Sorry about the lack of filming effort. I believe from just 111 without the jump in it does about 34% 1 bar.
Nice. The b3 after the MB bf3 seems like tough timing. Try this to make it easier at the start...

111 bf3MB, d2, bf2, dash, b3, j3, 21 db 2 up . Gives 35% with a jump 2 at the start. 31% starting from a 1.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
111 xx BF3 MB > b+3 > J3 > 212 xx DB2 (U3) (37%)
f+12 xx BF3 MB > b+3 > J3 > 212 xx DB2 (U3) (36%)

Edit: oh crap, not what you asked for. My bad.
It's cool. I like that you get 37% off a 111 string so far which is hit-confirmable and a good punish string. Too bad it starts out high.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
How good is her teleport for anti-zoning? What is some of the early damage people are getting off the MB version as a punish to zoning characters?

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Just tested her hard knockdowns:

12b+1
12b+3
d+3
DD3
DB33 (dive kick)

Didn't check meter burns, but I don't expect any to give one.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
How good is her teleport for anti-zoning? What is some of the early damage people are getting off the MB version as a punish to zoning characters?
15 frame start-up, seems amazing at it. Haven't tried it in a real match yet.

MB DD3 > b+3 > J3 > f+23 xx DB2 (U3) is 28%, though it won't land mid-screen - best I could do was a variant ender of 21 xx DB2 (U3) for 26%. I don't see anyone capping 30% without more meter or the corner.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Hey I got this nice simple combo from her 50/50 into hard knockdown

B1 / B2 x Bola , Dash , B3 , J2 , J2 , 12 B2 both do 25%

Obviously this could probably be optimized but I think I'm going to guess this is the main formula of her mid-screen combos. The hard knockdown from 12 B2 could lead into mroe 50/50s unless the opponent wakes up.
Neither b+1 or b+2 combo directly into BF1.