What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

Wasted

Noob
do you have notation for those combos?

Most of these can be read based off the moves involved.

1. B2U3, F23, F23, F23 xx MB DF2, F212 xx DB2U
2. B12, F23, F23, F23 xx MB DF2, F212 xx DB2U
3. F23, F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
4. F212, F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
5. ?? F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
6. 11U23, F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
7. 212 xx DB2u, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
8. B2U3 xx DB2u, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
9. B1 xx DB2u, F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
10. 111 xx DB2u, F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
11. F21 xx DB2u, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]
12. B3, F23, F23, [F23 xx MB DF2, F23 xx DB2U]

It's fine I figured it out

right now though I have no idea how you manage to fit 3 F2,3 before DF2 MB lol. i can only put in two but i lose like 9% that way:)

Lulzlou

Noob
It's fine I figured it out

right now though I have no idea how you manage to fit 3 F2,3 before DF2 MB lol. i can only put in two but i lose like 9% that way:)
The timing is really weird. You'll get it
F23 recovers really fast so you have to input those quick.

I do have a question concerning DD3 MB. Sometimes they are suspended too close to the corner, and when you dash to get closer you end up on the other side which throws me off. My normal combo (which I know is very not optimal) is DD3 MB, dash, B3, j2,212 DB2U

What are some better things to do off of DD3 MB?

Things I need:

Best combos off of d2 (vortex/non vortex)

Best combo off of dd3 mb when they're in the corner, both leading to vortex and not

Bst combo off of full screen bola, dd3 mb

Thxx

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
AFAIK, there is no vortex to be had if you start with d2 unless you use MB DD3 into b3, Bola.

I think there is a post in this thread with some good d2 combos, but I am away from my console so I can't test anything right now.

I do have a question concerning DD3 MB. Sometimes they are suspended too close to the corner, and when you dash to get closer you end up on the other side which throws me off.
If you get them in DD3 MB in the corner, you have a lot of time to start your combo so don't rush it. Also, use f3 in the corner so you can get her big corner combo and keep them there... if you use b3 and they go through a stage interaction, then you have lost your spacing.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
AFAIK, there is no vortex to be had if you start with d2 unless you use MB DD3 into b3, Bola.

I think there is a post in this thread with some good d2 combos, but I am away from my console so I can't test anything right now.

If you get them in DD3 MB in the corner, you have a lot of time to start your combo so don't rush it. Also, use f3 in the corner so you can get her big corner combo and keep them there... if you use b3 and they go through a stage interaction, then you have lost your spacing.
d+2 > J2 > 212 xx DB2U (23%)
d+2 > J2 > f+23 xx DF2 MB > 212 xx DB2U (32%)

All I've got mid-screen, courtesy of SN64.

Saitsu

Noob

You can d2 cancel into Bola outright and it will connect even on Anti-Air.

Hmm can you do d2, j2, air dd3 mb, bola?

I love this char I'm losing a lot so far but she's a little complex and I'm only a few hrs in

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Instead of posting a whole slew of combos, at this point (always subject to change!) I'd say the most consistent, online applicable, tournament worthy BnBs I've found and have been using in the corner are:

Hit-confirms or educated guesses into DB2U
(starter) xx DB2U > f+21 > f+21 > f+21 > f+212 xx DB2U
(starter) xx DB2U > f+21 > f+21 > f+21 > f+212 xx DF2 MB > f+23 xx DF2

Safe high/low
b+12 or b+2u+3 > f+23 > f+21 > f+23 xx DB2U
b+12 or b+2u+3 > f+23 > f+21 > f+23 xx DF2 MB > f+23 xx DF2

Pressure string canceled into BF3 for continued pressure if blocked and combo on hit:
(starter xx BF3 MB) > f+23 > f+21 > f+21 > f+212 xx DB2U
(starter xx BF3 MB) > f+23 > f+21 > f+21 > f+212 xx DB2U > f+23 xx DF2

DD3 MB in the corner:
DD3 MB > late J3 > f+23 > f+23 xx DB2U

Celerity

Lab Monster
Things I need:

Best combo off of dd3 mb when they're in the corner, both leading to vortex and not

Bst combo off of full screen bola, dd3 mb

Thxx
1.) D2, J2, DD3[MB], dash, B3, BF1, J2, 1 1 1 - 21%

2.) DD3[MB], walk forward, F3, D2 xx BF1, J2, 1 1 1 - 19%
DD3[MB], walk forward, F3, 2 1, 2 1, 2 1 2 xx DB2U - 29%

3. BF1, DD3[MB], dash, B3, J3, 1 2 B2 - 20%

As you can see, DD3[MB] doesn't lead to much damage. With the last combo, I think you can get like 3% more by ending with DB2U, but I like the hard knockdown from 1 2 B2. It recovers instantly and gives you time to dash in before they wake up.

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
1.) D2, J2, DD3[MB], dash, B3, BF1, J2, 1 1 1 - 21%

2.) DD3[MB], walk forward, F3, D2 xx BF1, J2, 1 1 1 - 19%
DD3[MB], walk forward, F3, 2 1, 2 1, 2 1 2 xx DB2U - 29%

3. BF1, DD3[MB], dash, B3, J3, 1 2 B2 - 20%

As you can see, DD3[MB] doesn't lead to much damage. With the last combo, I think you can get like 3% more by ending with DB2U, but I like the hard knockdown from 1 2 B2. It recovers instantly and gives you time to dash in before they wake up.

Why BF1 DD3 MB?

you dont need to dd3. best combos off bf1 are just BF1 -> b3 arent they?

edit:

oops didnt see he asked for combos off bola dd3 mb. dont know why youd ever do that tho

Celerity

Lab Monster
Why BF1 DD3 MB?

Er...because that's what he asked for.

I assume it's for when you hit or trade full screen with the bola and want to follow up with something.

-LD50-

Er...because that's what he asked for.

I assume it's for when you hit or trade full screen with the bola and want to follow up with something.

yeah i didnt catch that until after posting, it is what he asked for.

You have time to dash up even from hitting bola full screen though, dont you? Pretty sure theres no reason / situation to DD3 mb after a bola. Unless you were busy picking your nose when the bola hit and cant dash up in time?

Celerity

Lab Monster
yeah i didnt catch that until after posting, it is what he asked for.

You have time to dash up even from hitting bola full screen though, dont you? Pretty sure theres no reason / situation to DD3 mb after a bola. Unless you were busy picking your nose when the bola hit and cant dash up in time?
There are distances where you're too far to dash, dash, followup, but I imagine it doesn't come up very often. Straight up MBing the Bola will also net you more damage if you're close enough for that.

-LD50-

There are distances where you're too far to dash, dash, followup, but I imagine it doesn't come up very often. Straight up MBing the Bola will also net you more damage if you're close enough for that.

Right on, didnt know there were distances where you couldnt dash and follow up. In that case i can understand the question

Why BF1 DD3 MB?

edit:

oops didnt see he asked for combos off bola dd3 mb. dont know why youd ever do that tho
Lol why wouldnt you do that? Random full screen bola hit into dd3 = knockdown/oki

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Lol why wouldnt you do that? Random full screen bola hit into dd3 = knockdown/oki
It's the scaling. Both BF1 and DD3 destroy scaling - it's almost worthless compared to doing BF1 > dash > J2 > 111, which does 15%. The main problem with spending meter on a BF1 starter is that you can't go into the vortex (only one BF1 trap per combo) or get good damage outside of corner.

You have to wonder, is 20% + a hard knockdown better than 15% + unstoppable 50/50 reset + saving a meter?

Celerity

Lab Monster
So...this combo route has been posted before, but I wanted to share my "Batgirl corner combo flowchart" for those whose execution is less than perfect, or who play online a lot. Learning to eyeball the opponent's height during Batgirl's wall juggle will help to avoid drops.

1.) Land B12 or B2U3 from vortex (by the way, no matter what the frame data tells you, B2U3 is much safer to throw out than B2D3 because it leaves you out of range of 6F jabs while B2D3 does not).

2.) Follow up with F23.

3.) If vortex is desired, OR if the F23 hits them low, finish with D2 xx BF1, J2, 111.

3.) If damage is desired, do another F23 instead.

4.) If the 2nd F23 hits low, finish the combo early with xx DF2[MB], F23, DB2U.

5.) If both F23s hit high, finish the combo normally with 111, F212, DB2U -or- 111, F212, DF2[MB], D2 xx DB2U.

Im working on a completely safe max corner combo damage with ability to reset. If someone could help me improve this..

b2u3, b2u3, 2~Babs Bola, J2, f23~MB Flying Bat, f23, Bat Wheel Up 36% If this can get at or past the 40% it will be a great combo. Safe on block, ability to reset if you want or go for max damage.

EDIT: Its hits 40% with b2u3, f23 but I feel like thats sorta inconsistent.

Primiera

Wonderful Woman
Im working on a completely safe max corner combo damage with ability to reset. If someone could help me improve this..

b2u3, b2u3, 2~Babs Bola, J2, f23~MB Flying Bat, f23, Bat Wheel Up 36% If this can get at or past the 40% it will be a great combo. Safe on block, ability to reset if you want or go for max damage.

EDIT: Its hits 40% with b2u3, f23 but I feel like thats sorta inconsistent.
b+2u+3 > f+23 > f+21 > f+23 xx DB2U is SUPER consistent and is around 40%. You can cut it off after the first f+23 into d+2 xx BF1 etc for about 30%. As long as you don't do the first f+23 as soon as possible, you'll be golden, and it's easier off of b+12 too.