What's new

Tech Batgirl Combo Thread. (Original Thread; Out of Date)

Reauxbot

You think you bad? You aint bad.
And everyone had the nerve to bitch about Barbara being on Injustice. Now look at her. When Lobo was released I didn't see.him that much.
Now Batgirl is here and yesterday I saw her all over online. She's really good imo and I even spent two hours training with her
She's got resets for days. Rough to zone.
Just weird adjusting to her looks and awkward movement. Eeehh who cares..
But can someone please tell me what the hell her Grappling Hook is latched onto in her Super? :eek:

my b&b's right now

b1,2, 2,1,2 xx df 2 MB, 2,1,2 xx db2U 36% 1 bar
b2,u3, 2,1,2 xx df 2 MB, 2,1,2, xx db2U 37% 1 bar

shes tricky but so many options! I hope these combo's are useful the first one is a low starter second is for a over head. :)

Going to try and extend for more meter but i dont know how that will go. Any combo tips? :)

-LD50-

In a relationship with Killer Frost
I'm having a hard time doing d2u3, f23, df2. df2 never follows up and hits. any idea what im doing wrong? pretty sure im cancelling quick enough. do i need to hit the f23 really early, or really late in the opponents fall?

SN64

Noob
I'm having a hard time doing d2u3, f23, df2. df2 never follows up and hits. any idea what im doing wrong? pretty sure im cancelling quick enough. do i need to hit the f23 really early, or really late in the opponents fall?
When using f23 after either b12 or b2u3, in both cases you want to walk forward as much as you can and do the f23 as late as you possibly can, then the df2 will connect.

-LD50-

When using f23 after either b12 or b2u3, in both cases you want to walk forward as much as you can and do the f23 as late as you possibly can, then the df2 will connect.
this worked, thanks so much for the fast reply.

but im a bit confused I guesss...
This is a ~40% combo which is b2u3, f23 xx df2 mb, 212 xx db2u

The combo i was practicing yesterday does the same damage:

b2u3, b2u3, j2, f21 xx df2 mb, (f21 or 212) xx db2u

It feels generally WAY easier to get off. Offline, and particularly online .can someone tell me why id learn the one involving f23 instead? it seems like unnecessary difficulty tbh

This is a great help thanks man. Helped me as well :) just got some nice 38%-43% combo's I'm going to try and record them to share.

Working on a J3 11U2 xx dd3 starter right now... just trying to work out what to do after the MB dd3, going to try j2 212 xx db2u or i managed to get b3 (walk forward) 212 xx df2 MB 212 db2U to work but only once and I didnt get to write down the damage think it was 40. Once I find out i'll have a write up with damage and timing.

-LD50-

What about b2u3, f23 xx df2 mb d2 xx bola?

Im having a hard time getting the bola after d2, is that just about getting the uppercut off REALLY fast after df2 mb?

df2 mb is the fucking devil. Its really a pain in the ass for beginner fighter players, you have to be so quick. These combos dont give you a break....

Blackburry

Buffs needs buffs
It's probably just me, but is annoying else having a tough time comboing into Smoke Bomb MB? I can get it to come out raw, but in a lot of combos it comes out very inconsistently. I've tried pressing the MB button before she attaches to you, after, and even mashing it the whole time. It feels so glitchy. I had someone else try it out for me and they had the same problem. Really annoying.

For example in this combo:

B2U3, B2U3, D2xxBF1, dash B3, JI2xxDD3MB The meter burn will come out VERY inconsistently, but on a combo like

B12, D2xxBF1, dash B3, JI3xxDD3MB it will always come out

I don't get it.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
It's probably just me, but is annoying else having a tough time comboing into Smoke Bomb MB? I can get it to come out raw, but in a lot of combos it comes out very inconsistently. I've tried pressing the MB button before she attaches to you, after, and even mashing it the whole time. It feels so glitchy. I had someone else try it out for me and they had the same problem. Really annoying.

For example in this combo:

B2U3, B2U3, D2xxBF1, dash B3, JI2xxDD3MB The meter burn will come out VERY inconsistently, but on a combo like

B12, D2xxBF1, dash B3, JI3xxDD3MB it will always come out

I don't get it.
Don't use it in combos, use it to start her vortex. You get more damage using meter other ways.

But can someone please tell me what the hell her Grappling Hook is latched onto in her Super? :eek:
it's tough (or even invisible) to see on some of the larger characters, but she places some kinda disc thing on their chest and the wires shoot out to the ground. one guy who it's really easy to see is against green arrow, the disc just pops out atcha lol

natey2k4

Noob
Sorry if this has been posted, don't really have the time to read through 10-pages. If it has, I apologize. I'm just excited because I figured a combo out on my own for the first time in my life.

b3, j2, j2, 1, 1, db2u = 31% meterless (27% if you use a Bola before b3).

Combo Video featuring her Day 1 BnB's. Most of the combo's used are my own, with the exception of SN64 's Overhead and Low starting BnB's. Infinite thrown in at the end for the lulz.

b1 and b23 corner vortex starters
b1~Bat Wheel Up, f23~MB Flying Bat, d2~Babs Bola, dash back, j2, 111 41%
b2d3~Bat Wheel Up, f23~MB Flying Bat, d2~Babs Bola, dash back, j2, 111 42%

I cant wait to watch someone get caught in a vortex at a tournament, man, she is dirty once she gets rolling.

What about b2u3, f23 xx df2 mb d2 xx bola?

Im having a hard time getting the bola after d2, is that just about getting the uppercut off REALLY fast after df2 mb?

df2 mb is the fucking devil. Its really a pain in the ass for beginner fighter players, you have to be so quick. These combos dont give you a break....
I'm also having a rough getting the bola to connect. Any help in explaining the timing on this would be appreciated! ;)

Celerity

Lab Monster
I'm also having a rough getting the bola to connect. Any help in explaining the timing on this would be appreciated! ;)
Hmm...there's no trick to it, I believe D2 is the only part you have to time correctly. The recovery point from Flying Bat[MB] is at the beginning of the second explosion, so try hitting D2 on that beat like a rhythm game.

b1 and b23 corner vortex starters
b1~Bat Wheel Up, f23~MB Flying Bat, d2~Babs Bola, dash back, j2, 111 41%
b2d3~Bat Wheel Up, f23~MB Flying Bat, d2~Babs Bola, dash back, j2, 111 42%

I cant wait to watch someone get caught in a vortex at a tournament, man, she is dirty once she gets rolling.
Why are you using 1,1,1 in her vortex I thought you had to start out with the j+2,b2,d3 for the frame advantage? Over!

Celerity

Lab Monster
Why are you using 1,1,1 in her vortex I thought you had to start out with the j+2,b2,d3 for the frame advantage? Over!
As long as you have 15+ frames of advantage, you have time to go into your mixup. 1 1 1 I believe is the highest damage string with that much frame advantage, so that's why it gets used.