What's new

Strategy Baraka Kommunity Guide/General Discussion

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
Lol. Nice find, will be hard to implement for Baraka players though. I remember seeing this in a video somewere, JC tried to cross up a Baraka and it happened, but it was never brought to attention like this.

LEGEND

YES!
1man3letters

i want to discuss mix-up options, AA combos and Corner strategies. is there a thread for these things somewhere? Or should i make a new one compiling all the stuff i want to talk about?

don't want to post these kinds of things in this thread cause it might get lost and/or be hard to find for people wanting to learn some Baraka tech

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
1man3letters

i want to discuss mix-up options, AA combos and Corner strategies. is there a thread for these things somewhere? Or should i make a new one compiling all the stuff i want to talk about?

don't want to post these kinds of things in this thread cause it might get lost and/or be hard to find for people wanting to learn some Baraka tech
well theres the corner thread for corner stuff, stuff like AA combos and mixup strats all over different threads to be honest.
this thread a community guide/general discussion so id see nothing wrong with talking about that stuff here,

if people really want to learn baraka and they cant read through a few pages off info how much do they really want to learn?
im in the process of finishing of a one stop, be and end all guide to baraka, the videos is the bit thats holding me up so i have a feeling that will become the thread for talk of new strats rather than old

sure just drop me a pm with any questions/strats/etc and ill answer, ill talk raka all day with anyone that will listen :)

1man3letters

Im picking up Baraka, so if you randomly see me perusing these forums...
Im not randomly perusing these forums.
yeay another member to the ranks, good stuff :)
you'll find alot of good info in these threads,
alot of what ever questions you might have more than likely already answered so dont be afraid to read up,
and of course drop me a pm if ya ever wana talk raka

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
I have a question for you Baraka God's out there. My friend will catch with me Baraka's standing 4 reset, then either do f2~slices or b3 into combo. We play online, and after looking at the frame data, it seems like I should be able to poke out after the standing 4 with a d1. Is this correct and online just messes things up? Or am I screwed and just have to guess with it being a safe 50/50? I have no one to try poking out of it offline with so any help when faced with this situation would be appreciated :)

1man3letters

I have a question for you Baraka God's out there. My friend will catch with me Baraka's standing 4 reset, then either do f2~slices or b3 into combo. We play online, and after looking at the frame data, it seems like I should be able to poke out after the standing 4 with a d1. Is this correct and online just messes things up? Or am I screwed and just have to guess with it being a safe 50/50? I have no one to try poking out of it offline with so any help when faced with this situation would be appreciated :)
the reset is f4,not standing 4.
well it all depends on how high u were in the air while being reset,
do u play a char with armor? that should help if you dont want to play the guessing games

x18x2xwildx

Something wicked this way comes.
the reset is f4,not standing 4.
well it all depends on how high u were in the air while being reset,
do u play a char with armor? that should help if you dont want to play the guessing games
Oh, my bad, and nope (Mileena, Kitana, and Sindel)... I guess I'll just have to guess haha

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I tried to make this meter building guide into a video but my PVR has completely derped out, so I figured I would type it up in here:

Uses for meter
There is really only three possible uses for meter that I can think of in high level play. Most importantly you need it for breakers, since we rely so much on footsies and not damaging combos. You can use it for EX blade charge ONLY IF they are in the air or are in the active animation of throwing a projectile. You do not want to get a blade charge blocked offline. And third if you really want to you can combo a EN slices off of a F2 in the corner for a combo.

Specials Meter Build
The following is how many times a special must be repeated to gain one full bar of meter:
Slices-4
Spin-5
Chop Chop-6
Blade charge-7
Spark=8

How to link into slices
Since slices is his by far best meter building tool, you have to learn how to end your blockstrings with it. For example, the simplest way to do this is F3 slices, which takes a total of two reps to gain one bar of meter. However, this can be blown up if you are predictable with it, especially by Kabal's EN Dash or any other specials with enhanced armor. The opponent can also jump out of it, but if you can condition them to do that you can next do a d3 chop chop, which will cath them.

What is so great about slices is you can end just about anything with it:
1 slices
2 slices
3 slices
4 slices
1,2 slices
2,2 1+2 slices(builds 75% of one bar)
B3,2 slices
F2 slices(overhead to mix it up)
B1 slices
b2 slices(dont ever do this, a naked b2=death)

Most of those build about half of a bar by themselves. The key is to mix it all up. So instead of going for a d3 slices, do a d3 and then b3,2 slices. You can follow the F3 with a F2 slices as well, or if they have the reaction time of a turtle 2,2 12 slices.

So yeah, essentially he builds one bar of meter after doing two blockstrings into a special that leaves you neutral on block. Bottom five my ass.

1man3letters

Zoidberg747

again talking about slices like its bulletproof,cmon man, you dont need armor to blow it up, just a low hitbox.
vs chars like sektor and kung the move borders on useless outside a string or 2 as results in a full combo for them

there is also a whole very detailed stickied thread on meter building
also im not to sure d3 to b3 would work seeing as could be poked pretty easy being 17 frames and all

Zoidberg747

Its not bulletproof but neither is blade spin. Blade spin you can just be poked out of when they block it. I also talked about the low hitbox thing in the video but I forgot to write it down, yeah against low hitbox characters it does not work if you do d3 slices. B3,2 slices does work on low hitbox characters like Sektor(one of my tourney matches was against one).

And that thread didnt really talk about all the different ways to build meter, just how much meter certain strings built.

And finally, yes if they expect the d3 into b3 it wont work. The point is trying to create a mindgame by using d3 until they are conditioned to block though. Then you can follow it with the b3,2 into slices or b3,2 2 into a knockdown. Or if you want damage you can go for the F2 mid into slices(or EX slices to add a blade charge on the end). You need to get out of this mentality of "This gets blownup, no one should use it." Practically everything Baraka does CAN be blown up, the point is using your opponents weaknesses to your advantage and mixing everything up enough where they cant predict what you will do next.

1man3letters

its not a "this gets blown up,no one should use it" kind of thinking,stop being so childish man, you need to get out of the thinking "oh im right or your wrong". im just discussing the things you brought up, not trying to prove you wrong

im talking about how people mention setups etc without mentioning the gaps,major example being how much i rip into d3/d1 slices
there is little reason to respect much after a baraka d3 so thats why d3 to b3 isnt a solid mixup
d3 on block is -8 so your b3 would come out in 25frames
d3 on hit is +2 so b3 would come out in 15 frames, there pretty big gaps man
and of course d3 cancel into anything on block but spin can be poked out before startup,and even then as u mentioned spin is free to low attacks
weres the mindgame?

yea as i mentioned use can use slices in a few strings,proper place for the move in in these

Zoidberg747

its not a "this gets blown up,no one should use it" kind of thinking,stop being so childish man, you need to get out of the thinking "oh im right or your wrong". im just discussing the things you brought up, not trying to prove you wrong

im talking about how people mention setups etc without mentioning the gaps,major example being how much i rip into d3/d1 slices
there is little reason to respect much after a baraka d3 so thats why d3 to b3 isnt a solid mixup
d3 on block is -8 so your b3 would come out in 25frames
d3 on hit is +2 so b3 would come out in 15 frames, there pretty big gaps man
and of course d3 cancel into anything on block but spin can be poked out before startup,and even then as u mentioned spin is free to low attacks
weres the mindgame?

yea as i mentioned use can use slices in a few strings,proper place for the move in in these
So you are saying that the best place to use slices is after a 1,2,1 2,2 1+2 or b3,2? Then we are in agreement, that is obviously the best case scenario. But if I am doing multiple d3s, then they cannot poke out(everyone there said they were trying to and could not). That is when you follow up with the slices for the meter build, which opens up even more footsies and pressure. We will just have to agree to disagree with how useful d3 slices is, because every tournament I have gone to I have been very succesful with the tool. Even if they jump out of the d3, I still have enough time to blade spin to knock them back. By the way, all of this is just to get them towards the corner, which is where he really wrecks people.

1man3letters

So you are saying that the best place to use slices is after a 1,2,1 2,2 1+2 or b3,2? Then we are in agreement, that is obviously the best case scenario. But if I am doing multiple d3s, then they cannot poke out(everyone there said they were trying to and could not). That is when you follow up with the slices for the meter build, which opens up even more footsies and pressure. We will just have to agree to disagree with how useful d3 slices is, because every tournament I have gone to I have been very succesful with the tool. Even if they jump out of the d3, I still have enough time to blade spin to knock them back. By the way, all of this is just to get them towards the corner, which is where he really wrecks people.
pretty much,well as being talked about more 22 1+2 does have holes against the low hitbox chars though :(

yea thats true seeing as d3 is +2 on hit and baraka d3 is 6 frames,on hit back to back d3s will hit if opp tries to poke but not on block,getting hit by a d3 isnt the worst thing in the world against baraka anyway so thats what i meant by they dont have to respect much,
like after 22 1+2 is blocked that oppenents can respect the follow up f4,4 that could lead to full combo, here is a solid chance to mixup with b3s/f2s etc because there is a big risk for the opp while there is not as much risk for them to do anything after d3s

im really not saying this smartass like but have u asked the people u use it on in tourny place do them know about the gaps? alot dont,alot of people dont bother to learn the baraka MU right

also baraka good in the corner? :eek: no way! (sorry joking)

peachyO

Noob
Hello, I am new to TYM, but certainly not to MK! I would like to share my combo guide for Baraka, one of my favorite characters. I think he is very underrated and underused; in the right hands Baraka can destroy ANYBODY. Here's some combos and tips to help get there. I know there is much more Baraka information than I included here, but it should be enough to help get a better idea how to handle the Tarkatan. Here it is...I hope you all find it helpful:

BARAKA
Special Attacks:
Blade Spark: D, B, 2
Chop Chop Blades: B, B, 1
Blade Charge: D, F, 2
Spinning Blades: D, B, 3
Slicer: D, F, 1

COMBOS:
1, 2, Slicer: 5 Hits, 17%
1, 2, EN Blade Charge: 3 Hits, 19%
1, 2, EN Blade Spark: 3 hits, 20%
1, 2, EN Spinning Blades: 6 Hits, 22%
1, 2, Chop Chop, EN Blade Charge: 10 Hits, 29%

F+4, 4, EN Blade Charge: 3 Hits, 23%

B+3, 1, Dash, Uppercut: 3 Hits, 21%
B+3, 1, Dash, 4, Blade Spark: 4 Hits, 23%
B+3, 1, Dash, 4, Blade Charge: 4 Hits, 23%
B+3, 1, Dash, 4, Slicer: 6 Hits, 24%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, Uppercut: 5 Hits, 27%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, F+2, 4: 6 Hits, 29%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, F+2, Slicer: 8 hits, 31%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, F+2, EN Blade Charge OR EN Blade Spark: 7 Hits, 32%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, EN Chop Chop: 14 Hits, 32%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+1, 1, EN Blade Charge: 7 Hits, 35%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, 4, EN Blade Charge OR EN Blade Spark: 6 hits, 33%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 2, EN Blade Charge OR En Blade Spark: 7 hits, 33%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, Uppercut: 7 Hits, 33%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, EN Blade Spark OR EN Blade Charge: 8 Hits, 38%

B+3, 2, EN Blade Charge: 3 Hits, 21%
B+3, 2, EN Blade Spark: 3 Hits, 22%
B+3, 2, EN Slicer: 6 Hits, 22%
B+3, 2, EN Spinning Blades: 6 Hits, 24%
B+3, 2, Chop Chop, EN Blade Charge: 10 Hits, 31%

B+1, F+2, EN Blade Charge: 3 Hits, 23%
B+1, F+2, EN Slicer: 6 Hits, 24%
B+1, F+2, EN Blade Spark: 3 Hits, 24%
B+1, F+2, EN Spinning Blades: 6 Hits, 26%
B+1, F+2, EN Spinning Blades, EN Blade Charge: 7 Hits, 33%
B+1, F+2, Chop Chop, EN Blade Charge: 10 Hits, 33%

2, 2, 2+1, Dash, Uppercut: 5 Hits, 24%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, F+2, 4: 6 Hits, 26%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, EN Spinning Blades: 8 Hits, 27%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, F+2, EN Blade Spark: 6 Hits, 28%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, F+2, EN Slicer: 9 Hits, 28%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+1, 1, EN Blade Charge: 7 Hits, 32%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, 4, Slicer: 8 Hits, 27%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, 4, EN Blade Spark OR EN Blade Charge: 6 Hits, 30%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, Chop Chop, Blade Charge: 13 Hits, 30%
2, 2, 2+1, Chop Chop, EN Blade Charge: 11 Hits, 33%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 2, Spinning Blades: 8 Hits, 28%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 2, EN Blade Spark OR EN Blade Charge: 7 Hits, 30%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 2, EN Slicer: 10 Hits, 30%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 2, EN Slicer, EN Blade Charge: 11 hits, 36%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, Uppercut: 7 Hits, 30%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 1, EN Blade Charge: 7 hits, 30%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, 4, EN Blade Spark OR EN Blade Charge: 8 Hits, 35%

CORNER:
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, EN Blade Charge OR En Blade Spark: 11 Hits, 39%
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, EN Spinning Blades: 14 Hits, 40%
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, EN Chop Chop: 19 hits, 41%
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, EN Blade Charge OR Blade Spark: 11 Hits, 41%
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, EN Spinning Blades: 14 Hits, 42%
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, EN Chop Chop: 19 Hits, 42%

B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, EN Blade Charge OR Blade Spark: 9 Hits, 38%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, EN Spinning Blades: 12 Hits, 39%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, EN Chop Chop: 17 Hits, 40%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, EN Blade Charge OR Blade Spark: 9 Hits, 40%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, EN Spinning Blades: 12 Hits, 41%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, EN Chop Chop: 17 Hits, 41%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, F+2, EN Blade Spark OR Blade Charge: 9 Hits, 40%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, F+2, EN Spinning Blades: 12 Hits, 41%
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, F+2, EN Chop Chop: 17 Hits, 41%

X-RAYS:
1, 2, X-Ray: 6 Hits, 38%
F+4, 4, X-Ray: 6 Hits, 40%

B+3, 1, Dash, 4, X-Ray: 7 Hits, 41%
B+3, 1 Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 2, X-Ray: 10 hits, 45%
B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, 4, X-Ray: 11 Hits, 48%
B+3, 2, X-Ray: 6 Hits, 38%
B+1, F+2, X-Ray: 6 Hits, 40%

2, 2, 2+1, Dash, F+2, X-Ray: 9 Hits, 41%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+1, 1, X-Ray: 10 Hits, 42%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, 4, X-Ray: 9 Hits, 41%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 1, X-Ray: 10 Hits, 43%
2, 2, 2+1, Dash, B+3, 1, Dash, 4, X-Ray: 11 Hits, 45%

B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, X-Ray: 12 Hits, 48% (Corner)
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, F+2, X-Ray: 12 hits, 49% (Corner)
B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, X-Ray: 12 Hits, 49% (Corner)
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+3, 2, X-Ray: 14 Hits, 48% (Corner)
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, 1, X-Ray: 14 Hits, 48% (Corner)
2, 2, 2+1, B+3, 1, B+3, 1, B+1, F+2, X-Ray: 14 Hits, 49% (Corner)
2, 2, 2+1, Chop Chop, 4, X-Ray: 16 Hits, 51% (Corner)

Baraka enters the Mortal Kombat tournament as Shao Kahn’s trusted enforcer. Shao Kahn has little to fear, for the Tarkatan warrior is armed with a variety of vicious tactics and specializes in close kombat. Baraka is not a finesse character; some of his animations are rather slow, he lacks many lengthy or very damaging combos, fancy teleports, or any aerial attacks, and most of his special attacks are multi-hit (meaning that unless the enemy is trapped in the corner, not every blow will always land). What he does possess are many short, quick, medium-damaging combos, great air defense, multiple overhead combo strings, and an arsenal of speedy special moves well suited to rushing his adversaries and mauling them when in close. Adjusting to Baraka’s more methodical pace is vital for succeeding as the violent Outworld mutant.
Baraka should usually stay in close against most opponents. His previously mentioned lack of a teleport makes him vulnerable to aggressive projectile throwing, and his own projectile, the Blade Spark, is powerful but long on recovery, thus making projectile trading not in his best interest. His Ex Blade Spark is both extremely damaging and armored thankfully, so he isn’t entirely helpless at long range. The Blade Spark is best for ending combos, however, so attempt to save it for those situations.
If you do find Baraka being pinned down by projectiles, fear not; his Blade Charge is his saving grace. It is a surprisingly fast attack, and the Ex incarnation is armored and travels across the entire screen, giving the Tarkatan an effective method of closing distance and countering zoners. The Blade Charge is a first-rate wake-up tool and a good combo finisher as well. If there is one move in Baraka’s arsenal to enhance, this is it.
The next two moves on the mutant’s menu are his Spinning Blades and Chop Chop Blades maneuvers. These attacks double as both combo enders and anti-air counters; they combine to give Baraka one of the absolute finest air defenses in the entire game. Both moves are high-hitting and damaging, but the Chop Chop is the more powerful of the two. Chop Chop is the one special move for Baraka that can begin or continue a combo, rather than merely finishing one. Always follow up a Chop Chop with his Blade Charge. This nifty little combo is good for 19% damage (more of the Charge is enhanced) and should be your first option for full frontal anti-air defense. As for the Spinning Blades, reserve them more for air defense, for your go-to wake-up attack, or to finish a corner combo, where you are guaranteed to land every hit of the blades. Spinning Blades will also level the playing field against teleporters like Ermac, Smoke, and Scorpion, as it will defeat every teleport attack in the game (Ex Spinning Blades will even beat an Ex Teleport attack from any other character).
Though it is not technically a special attack, Baraka’s U+4 kick deserves special mention. With this attack, Baraka sticks a blade into the ground and uses it to catapult into the air and blast his enemy with a pro wrestling-style dropkick. This move is a medium strike and has surprising range, as well as being nicely damaging. It is another option for both closing distance and dealing with turtles. It must be used wisely, however for it can be severely punished. Use it to nail crouching enemies who are otherwise too far away to be thrown or overhead attacked.
Rounding out his specials is his Slicer move, which is excellent for ending combos and knocking back your opponent. It covers a lot of ground and can effectively halt enemy rush-down attempts. Ex Slicer deals more hits, extra damage, and launches the foe into the air. This can be especially useful in or near corners, where it can be followed up with a Blade Charge.
As for his X-Ray, the Outworld enforcer has a very fast one, with one of the MK roster’s higher damage outputs. It has very good range and much combo potential, though truthfully it will most likely be only rarely used. More often than not, Baraka’s meter will be needed for enhancing his Blade Charge and therefore driving through projectiles and getting in close to his opponent. If an opportunity to end the match rises, use it in a combo or when a foe attempts to jump away from Baraka during any zoning shenanigans.
Baraka also has several good combo starters, with his best being 2, 2, 1+2. It is a combo which will pop the opponent into the air and set up many of the Tarkatan’s strongest combos. The final hit is a useful overhead attack, so low blocking will be of no use to your adversaries.
2, 1, 2 is high hitting combo that is very fast, covers ground and can cancel into any of Baraka’s special attacks after the second hit. It is great as a pressure tool, for even if all the blows are blocked, Baraka can land a regular throw nearly every time. It also covers quite a bit of ground.
F+2 is yet another starter that strikes mid. Like the previously mentioned combo, it is a pressure and rush-down tool. It can be followed by either 2 or 4 for a damaging two-hit combo, or cancelled into any special attack, including the X-Ray.
B+3 is a quick starter which strikes low, which can throw foes off because most of Baraka’s attacks hit high. It can result in either a very damaging pop-up combo or a ground assault eventually finished by his devastating Chop Chop, Blade Charge combo finisher.
Baraka is a unique fighter with a unique set of challenges. He is vulnerable to projectile firestorms, has difficulty extricating himself from tight spots, and his special attacks that cannot just be blindly used. He also has many methods of compensating for these. His combos are generally shorter than most other fighters, but they are quick, do good damage, and can be performed in quick succession. His many medium and overhead attacks mean that turtling will get opponents nowhere fast. He has amazing defensive weapons, particularly in the anti-air department. When playing as Baraka, be patient. Don’t be afraid to hang back and let the opponent come to you at first. Wait for a mistimed leap or teleport, then use your potent anti-air counters. Enhance your Blade Charge to get in close, then let loose a varied array of combo starters, with (B+3), (F+2), (2, 1, 2), and (2, 2, 1+2) playing a featured role. Incorporate these tactics into a game plan that is equal parts offense and defense, and you can rest assured that Baraka will pose a daunting obstacle for every single kombatant and show why he ranks among Shao Kahn’s finest and most dependable warriors.

1man3letters

nice post peachyO, good stuff

although imo i dont agree with "Baraka should always remain at close range", thats depends on the MU,
also u4 is asking for your opp to full combo you, even if it hits, risk isnt worth the reward

peachyO

Noob
nice post peachyO, good stuff

although imo i dont agree with "Baraka should always remain at close range", thats depends on the MU,
also u4 is asking for your opp to full combo you, even if it hits, risk isnt worth the reward
glad you like the post. :) yes, you are right; u+4 is more situational, as it is indeed punishable like you point out. I will edit this now, as well as the close range comment.

1man3letters

glad you like the post. :) yes, you are right; u+4 is more situational, as it is indeed punishable like you point out. I will edit this now, as well as the close range comment.
yea i just see u4 as a big gimmick no matter how ya slice it,the risk aint worth the reward,
in some matches u do want to be right in there face but in some ya dont, just depends on what MU it is

Zoidberg747

His highest corner combo I think is JIP 2,2 1+2 b31 b31 b11 X-ray. Does 51%, if you want to include that in your guide. If you want to squeeze out damage you can also add an U3 between all your combos that do three b31s in a row(in between the first and second).

peachyO

peachyO

Noob
will
His highest corner combo I think is JIP 2,2 1+2 b31 b31 b11 X-ray. Does 51%, if you want to include that in your guide. If you want to squeeze out damage you can also add an U3 between all your combos that do three b31s in a row(in between the first and second).

peachyO
will do...thanks :)

1man3letters

peachyO
i have jip 22 1+2~chop chop, 4~xray as his highest corner combo at 54%, hit confirmable aswell