What's new

Match-up Discussion Bane's living MU Chart (v1.06/v.1.07)

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I don't think the Grundy mu is as bad as that actually. would love to play a decent bane but i'm eu unfortunately.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
How should I go about the Sinestro MU?
1. Extreme patience. Just like Zod and Green Lantern IMO. Sinestro honestly doesn't do that much chip per fear blast, you just need to be wary of MB fear blasts with how they can be delayed. If he has no meter then advance freely. If he's got meter, then just take a few steps forward and block on reaction; you don't cover much distance but some is better than none and you don't risk eating more damage.

2. When you knock him down, DO NOT let him get up. Sinestro has an awful wake-up game, just like... Zod and Green Lantern. Arachnid is his only viable wake-up and it's both easy to stuff and punishable on block. It's a guessing game for him (and GL/Zod) between backdashing the command grab or getting snagged by b.2's phantom hitbox into even bigger damage for trying to avoid the command grab.

3. Trait fucks you up really badly. It's 5 frames so it can punish Double Punch for a full combo into his vortex or whatever else Sinestro does. It also makes you have to respect his zoning really hard and unfortunately it's not a true projectile so you can't even level 3 through his interactable bullshit.

In my opinion it's 6-4 Sinestro, but since he's basically ruined off of one knockdown I don't think it's 7-3 like I used to.

Ra Helios

Omnipotent God-like Selina Kyle Player
I am not sure if I reply on this thread but Catwoman has a advantage over bane. Catwoman can dodge his wake u p uppercut punch and his regular punch. Plus she can mb b3 his grapple move. I would say 6-4 catwoman favor but it can be a 5-5. I would say a 5-5. Bain can't beat catwoman. It is a tie.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I am not sure if I reply on this thread but Catwoman has a advantage over bane. Catwoman can dodge his wake u p uppercut punch and his regular punch. Plus she can mb b3 his grapple move. I would say 6-4 catwoman favor but it can be a 5-5. I would say a 5-5. Bain can't beat catwoman. It is a tie.
On one hand, I want to say your English is a bit spotty but its getting better each time I see you. :)

On the other hand, @GGA 16 Bit . Also @GGA Max but to a lesser extent because he doesn't do optimal combos.