What's new

Bane's DEATH Match-Ups - A UFGTX Challenge (MU chart included)

Who's right?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OG Mannimal

OG "OG Mannimal" Mannimal
lol damn i knew i forgot someone. do you think its 5-5 or raven wins? so i know where to add you.
Oh this is supposed to be to prove you wrong? My bad. I actually agree with your number lol. I'd still like to get some games in with you though.

GGA Max

Im down to take a crack at it again. Especially if you think its in Bane favor. Ill probly still lose though. So all we get for winning is you to change your mind? I might need some more incentive.

Ive been known to take Tonys as a form of payment :16Bit
I think some black adam player at the arcade might take you up on that bet. *ehem* @GGA HAN *ehem*
I think she goes Even with Bane. But, It wouldn't hurt to see how i'd do.
Oh this is supposed to be to prove you wrong? My bad. I actually agree with your number lol. I'd still like to get some games in with you though.
Sounds good guys, wouldn't mind running some sets.

Sajam

Nightwing In Retirement
All of you need to go to GBS too. Make it a Regional.
I think Theo is the only one who can make that. I have finals Thursday morning before UFGT, so I'm flying out at night.

If I went I'd probably only play casuals anyway.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Added, I don't mind having more than 1, especially since you main her. Speaking of, wasn't @Blind_Man coming? I thought he'd love to prove raven is even. Also what is your claim that the MU is?

Man I haven't been on ps4 in a while, I'll try to get on this weekend.
Probably Won't be at ufgt ):

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
I can't even begin to wrap my head around the Zatanna/Bane match-up being anything other than one of the freest in the entire game. She can run indefinitely, lame him out forever, zone to her heart's content, escape his oki for no charge even if he does manage to catch up to her, build meter like it automatically fills itself, and so on.

GGA Max

@GGA Max I want in on this challenge! I think the Flash vs Bane MU is 6-4 Flash. Lets get that FT20 going at UFGT!
Sounds great man, glad you can make it! But just to be clear its a 20 game set so if the final score was 10-10 its approximately a 5-5.

You will need to get 12 wins before I get 9 to prove its a 6-4. What day are you getting here?

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Sounds great man, glad you can make it! But just to be clear its a 20 game set so if the final score was 10-10 its approximately a 5-5.

You will need to get 12 wins before I get 9 to prove its a 6-4. What day are you getting here?
Naw it's a FT20 cause I'm gonna win 20-0 :joker: lmao JK, I'll be getting there on the Friday around noon!

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
So putting on my hypothetical cap here, if Max manages to prove every death MU is even or better for Bane, how far does that push Bane up the tier list? Would that be enough to push Bane into the top 5?