What's new

Bane Pre-Release General Discussion Yhread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Saw he was confirmed, came back, changed avatar and bio because the Bane train is back boys!!! So hoping that he keeps his armor mechanic and footsies, but we'll see. Not 100% sure if he'll be my main because I love Darkseid, but we'll see. For now, CHOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOO

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
If no zoners interest me and bane still has the same general concept I'm gonna look at him. I've always dreamed of hitting someone with a bounce cancel for 60+%

Bane looks sick so glad to have my main back. Liking the smaller look since it's more in line with original bane. If he gets bigger when he does trait tho my hype levels will be through the roof. Can't wait to find some tech with the community.

SUPARNOVAX

Low tier? I was born in it, molded by it
Maybe his muscles will get bigger as he armors up with the trait this time? It'll be cool haha

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Seriously, Bane actually physically growing bigger as you upgrade his venom levels could be some of the coolest NRS animations ever. Also, DBF3 for days.

I LOVE Bane. When the Injustice 2 Beta ends I'm gonna try and learn him in Injustice 1 so I'll be ready.
This is what I've been doing since the beta ended. I've never played the "bigger" characters and I wanted to pick some one normally out of my wheel house. He's a ton of fun, literally I'm so excited to see what they do with his armor and I can't wait to see his win pose!!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I hope Gear Bane lets me go full on Pro Wrestler with him again. Loved the Classic look and Lucha bane was a big purple troll last time. If I can Goldust him or maybe turn him out to look like Rainmaker Okada I'd be set for my trollin online.

Status
Not open for further replies.